Strong turn out for [H] today. We are in second place for teams overall on MOO today. 4 members in top 10 with only 7 participants. Danger lurks on the horizon where possible bunkers from SUSA and TAAT. will certainly shake things up.
XTREME systems is dominating, and both first and second place teams are trying to put distance in preparation.

It's the first day of summer today and the temps are rising. Tomorrow will be interesting

We are losing ground on our second place today. Anyone else got a few GPU they can throw on MOO for 2 days would be welcome.

Looks to me like the other teams didn’t like getting beaten all weekend by just a few members of [H] and have stepped up production to counter. Almost makes me want to run to Best Buy to pick up a couple more 2080’s...

I put up my 2080 ti into it. Don't have my other system running that has 2 so can't do as much.

Welcome! If you could keep those additional 2 gpus off until tomorrow, that'd be awesome ;)

Looks to me like the other teams didn’t like getting beaten all weekend by just a few members of [H] and have stepped up production to counter. Almost makes me want to run to Best Buy to pick up a couple more 2080’s...

Don't. Just don't, lol.

The system with those other 2 is down. The cards are fine and everything else is but the motherboard. Currently in rma land.

The system with those other 2 is down. The cards are fine and everything else is but the motherboard. Currently in rma land.
Thanks for the heads up. It's the effort that counts. Hope you get everything back in order.

great job guys!! Now, you've got the taste of 7 musketeers that we experienced last year (and still most of this year) :)

Here is hoping the 2nd system will be up for next spring and my new work systems. 2 Threadripper 2990wx. Each with lower end quadro rtx cards but still.

For work nice upgrade, two current systems are old 4700k and a quadro card that is same as 750ti. Huge upgrade finally. Cut time on builds and simulation by A LOT.

Lets get ready to rumble~..... oh wait. thats wrong. START YOU'RE ENGINES!

Sprint starting in less than 24 hours = Einstein@home. Another good GPU sprint. hope to see everyone their.

XS will certainly have a huge head start as they tend to bunker this project quite a bit leading up to the events. We will most likely be shooting for 2nd unless we get a huge bump of GPU power from somewhere.

XS will certainly have a huge head start as they tend to bunker this project quite a bit leading up to the events. We will most likely be shooting for 2nd unless we get a huge bump of GPU power from somewhere.
there are none this time. After Moo, we all need to cool off a bit lol. GC looks strong too, not sure if we can out gun them

I'm thinking 3rd is gonna be the real fight to watch again. Just look back to the Pent and you can estimate output minus bunkering. Just have to factor in the updated team rosters :cool:

Damn it's real hot in quite few regions around the globe. Ball sweat just doesn't power GPUs though :(

Gridcoin needs to go away or go down. Have fun and good luck to everyone.

We finished 5th in Einstein sprint.

XS finished at the top. TAAT managed to overtake SUSA for the number 2 spot in the last few hours of the race. Congratz to all the three top teams.

Holy shit! Good for TaaT!

Edit: I can't believe three teams beat GC! Way to go!

Milkyway is the FB sprint project. The AMD cards are the best performance esp Radeon 7, 7970, 280X, etc. Maybe the newly minted RX 5700 will perform superbly too.

kudo motqalden has put on his turbo!! But it wasn't enough for phoenicis high end CC

Created 12 Jul 2019, 15:01:05 UTC
Coprocessors NVIDIA Tesla V100-SXM2-16GB (4095MB) driver: 418.67 OpenCL: 1.2

https://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/show_host_detail.php?hostid=809514
https://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/show_host_detail.php?hostid=809515
https://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/show_host_detail.php?hostid=809516
https://milkyway.cs.rpi.edu/milkyway/show_host_detail.php?hostid=809517

just a few
XS probaby get stomp by him in a few hours :LOL:

pututu, you forgot the Tesla V100 lmao

kudo motqalden has put on his turbo!! But it wasn't enough for phoenicis high end CC

Doh, rumbled :D Not such a high end CC, they're cheap as chips for what they can do on MW.

I'll be good and stop playing around with the toys now.

Last edited:
Back