Former Pentagon X-Files Chief: Existence of UFOs “Proved beyond Reasonable Doubt”

First of all In GOD I Trust NOT Humans, 2nd of all until i can smell touch taste lick feel it i dont beleive it 3rd of all why didnt the us shoot it down with missels and try to see what it really is or was and only photograph video it...........only thing out there is stupid humans wanting to beleive..........
DIflF3RXUAEL_ml.jpg

Last edited:
You expect me to believe in something that I haven't seen? What's wrong with you?

"For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?" - Romans 8:24

I hope to live to old age and die naturally in my sleep but I can't see the future. If I knew the exact minute I would die and how I would die, then there would be no hope for the future, no drive to look higher than myself to fulfill things in life that matter, I would have no purpose to exist if I knew I was just going to die at this specified time.

Believing in something that you can't see is something all of us humans do, we just ignore it when we associate it with something that is taboo against opinion of your peers that really don't matter in the end.

You can choose what you want to believe. You WILL find out when you die. Lets hope you have nothing to worry about.

"For in hope we have been saved, but hope that is seen is not hope; for who hopes for what he already sees?" - Romans 8:24

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death. - Leviticus 24:16

First of all In GOD I Trust NOT Humans, 2nd of all until i can smell touch taste lick feel it i dont beleive it 3rd of all why didnt the us shoot it down with missels and try to see what it really is or was and only photograph video it...........only thing out there is stupid humans wanting to beleive..........

Your 1st and 2nd statements contradict each other. Either you believe in God or you don't? Which is it? And if you believe in God, why do you believe in God because you only believe in things you can smell, touch, taste, lick or feel.

I hope to live to old age and die naturally in my sleep but I can't see the future. If I knew the exact minute I would die and how I would die, then there would be no hope for the future, no drive to look higher than myself to fulfill things in life that matter, I would have no purpose to exist if I knew I was just going to die at this specified time.

Believing in something that you can't see is something all of us humans do, we just ignore it when we associate it with something that is taboo against opinion of your peers that really don't matter in the end.

You can choose what you want to believe. You WILL find out when you die. Lets hope you have nothing to worry about.
Absurd. The religious like to pretend the non-religious have nothing to live for when in fact we have nothing to die for (in terms of an afterlife, salvation, etc). There would be a lot less harm happening if everyone felt that way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal's_Wager#Criticism

Yes any Human being can Feel and Sense GOD.............

No they can't.

GOD Is REAL otherwise Humans wouldnt be alive thats why i dont trust in Humans.................

If God is real and he created Humans, then you have a problem. Because, if you don't trust in Humans, they you don't trust in God.

Many will tell you they have touched and felt God. Who are you to tell them they havent? I have no idea whats in your top dresser drawer much less where you live but if you tell me you have 2 red socks in your drawer and I say your a fool and an idiot for believing what you have seen felt and experienced doesnt that really make me the idiot (assuming the rhetorical).

I just quoted this bit of your post as this is line is the highlight of a load of very badly constructed arguments for believing in God. The same weak arguments used by god lovers everywhere.

As for Eye Witness accounts, look at that great book of "truth" called the Bible. A collection of Stories, mainly adapted from early pagan tales. Even the books written by the disciples weren't written by the disciples but by anonymous authors long after death of Jesus. Even the Vatican has acknowledged this to be the case.

I believe there is life out there in the universe. How could there not be? Even if it takes a billion to one chance for a planet to create life, in a Universe of Trillions of Galaxies, those are actually quite good odds.

As for God, well, why the big secret?

In order to travel the vast distances necessary for contact one would need to travel at near the speed of light or better. Our current understanding of physics states that for matter to travel at such a speed you would require near or infinite amounts of energy.

While true, such conditions existed during the early seconds of the big bang (where things were traveling faster than light)

Folding space time through gravitons might be a possibility (theoretically)

Whoever utters the name of the Lord must be put to death. The whole community must stone him, whether alien or native. If he utters the name, he must be put to death. - Leviticus 24:16

You have absolutely no idea what context or to whom or why that verse was written.

Oh well... you will find out when you die.

Eternity is an awfully long time to have been wrong. And there is a difference between religion and relationship.

I kick the dust off my feet.

While true, such conditions existed during the early seconds of the big bang (where things were traveling faster than light)

Folding space time through gravitons might be a possibility (theoretically)

Nothing can travel faster than light linearly. However space time is traveling faster and much faster indeed than light. Explain the red shift of inter stellar objects that red shift until we see no more shift. They have in essence moved faster than the speed of light and the very light they emit or reflect at us is also moving away faster than it can travel it's self.

This is the expansion of the universe in all directions. That is why in the infinitely large universe we see a border about 14 billion light years away where anything that is further out no longer registers as visible in any spectrum. It is simply being expanded away by the space time fabric than light its self.

There is more to physics than laws shared in the halls of high-schools and basic college courses to meet general req's.

Additionally the big bang wasn't an explosion. And the theory of all matter being packed into an infinitely dense point is also no longer supported by science. Rudimentary early considerations were made that proposed such an earlier precursor. However, today the equations and new mathematics are suggesting that there was literally nothing. Not a peep of energy and that it suddenly just occurred. Nothing really exploded, it was just nothing and then suddenly everything we know of was materialized. The fact that the space time fabric was also created at the same time is the very object that is expanding but matter its self isn't really moving outwards on its own. Sure we have momentum within the space time but the fabric is in effect expanding faster and faster with time. Nothing can explain the movement much less why it is actually gaining momentum to the point of faster than light.

This is called relativity. But well save that for another discussion of which is a tangent to the original declaration of the US Govt. official declaring that we indeed have many UFO's that display a form of intelligence in their movement of which many members of this forum are too dense to just accept as ... ok fine... there are UFOs that display intelligent maneuvering. It doesn't mean aliens are confirmed. It just means a high ranking ex govt. official has leaked something intersting.

But too many people remain mentally in the 17th century to this very day. And there isnt a damned thing you can do about it.

Idiocracy is on the way in. You can clearly see based on worldwide research that the average intelligence quotient is in fact declining rapidly with no ceasing as the decades progress. Sources are readily available using common search engines.

Last edited:
The technology necessary for Aliens to travel the vast distances needed to visit us would violate our current understanding of physics ... our level of technology (missiles) would be quaint to them.

....and also more reason to not want to contact.Too quick to try to blow up what they dont understand. Travel literally trillions of miles just to figure out how to avoid a misunderstanding. I would rather not bother and just observe.

Nothing can travel faster than light linearly. However space time is traveling faster and much faster indeed than light. Explain the red shift of inter stellar objects that red shift until we see no more shift. They have in essence moved faster than the speed of light and the very light they emit or reflect at us is also moving away faster than it can travel it's self.

This is the expansion of the universe in all directions. That is why in the infinitely large universe we see a border about 14 billion light years away where anything that is further out no longer registers as visible in any spectrum. It is simply being expanded away by the space time fabric than light its self.

There is more to physics than laws shared in the halls of high-schools and basic college courses to meet general req's.

Additionally the big bang wasn't an explosion. And the theory of all matter being packed into an infinitely dense point is also no longer supported by science. Rudimentary early considerations were made that proposed such an earlier precursor. However, today the equations and new mathematics are suggesting that there was literally nothing. Not a peep of energy and that it suddenly just occurred. Nothing really exploded, it was just nothing and then suddenly everything we know of was materialized. The fact that the space time fabric was also created at the same time is the very object that is expanding but matter its self isn't really moving outwards on its own. Sure we have momentum within the space time but the fabric is in effect expanding faster and faster with time. Nothing can explain the movement much less why it is actually gaining momentum to the point of faster than light.

This is called relativity. But well save that for another discussion of which is a tangent to the original declaration of the US Govt. official declaring that we indeed have many UFO's that display a form of intelligence in their movement of which many members of this forum are too dense to just accept as ... ok fine... there are UFOs that display intelligent maneuvering. It doesn't mean aliens are confirmed. It just means a high ranking ex govt. official has leaked something intersting.

But too many people remain mentally in the 17th century to this very day. And there isnt a damned thing you can do about it.

Idiocracy is on the way in. You can clearly see based on worldwide research that the average intelligence quotient is in fact declining rapidly with no ceasing as the decades progress. Sources are readily available using common search engines.

.....possibly the unintentional side effect of social media. When an illogical quote or 3rd grade idea made large by someone with 17 million followers happens, it unexpectedly validates the absurd. Strength in numbers becomes a contradiction. The populace would rather repeat whats popular than ask if 17 million followers actually qualifies someone to speak "sense". Popularity takes the place of knowledge and 17th century thought becomes prevalent again. Good that individual thinking still happens, like here.

.....possibly the unintentional side effect of social media. When an illogical quote or 3rd grade idea made large by someone with 17 million followers happens, it unexpectedly validates the absurd. Strength in numbers becomes a contradiction. The populace would rather repeat whats popular than ask if 17 million followers actually qualifies someone to speak "sense". Popularity takes the place of knowledge and 17th century thought becomes prevalent again. Good that individual thinking still happens, like here.

That is an astute observation. I agree and haven't considered the angle you present.

Yes any Human being can Feel and Sense GOD.............

However, there is none that seek after GOD, all have gone astray..... But, the gift of God is external life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

She lusted after their genitals--as large as those of donkeys, and their seminal emission was as strong as that of stallions.

Ezekiel 23:20

Unsurprisingly, you have taken this out of context. Take the time to read the whole chapter, at least. This is what it was speaking of: In the Hebrew Bible, Oholah and Oholibah (or: Aholah and Aholibah) are pejorative names given by the prophet Ezekiel to Samaria in the Kingdom of Israel and Jerusalem in the kingdom of Judah, respectively. They appear in the Book of Ezekiel, chapter 23.

Last edited:
There are no aliens but, there are technological advancements that most of us know nothing about, at least not yet.

What's funny is this jesus fellow, all powerful as he's typically described, could have guaranteed belief from everyone. There could be one religion, harmony in the world belief without threats of force and torture... And it would have been easy. Shit, instead of dying like a bitch and sneaking off to satisfy his own loophole he could have just stuck around. Why isn't he still there? Who could doubt it if this fucker had been up there 2000 years, unkillable? He could dole out ultimate knowledge. No cancer, hoverboards, AMD could be top dog, no flat earthers...

Instead all you've got is an absurd tale, drawn up by people who didn't know where the sun went at night, which no one in their right mind can believe to be based on fact.... But if you don't believe it you're going to be tortured forever... Because god loves you! That's what you do to your loved ones right? Set them on fire forever! Sick fuck detected

Anyone who believe this horse shit is automatically written off as damaged goods. There's just no way around it.

What I find really interesting about threads like this (aliens & UFOs aside), is how everyone in the thread who isn't pro-God, is explicitly anti-Christian and anti-Christ. (no, not the anti-Christ, you know what I mean)
Not anti-Buddhist, anti-Muslim, anti-Taoist, anti-Wiccan, anti-Hellenism, etc. - they are all very specifically anti-Christian.

Speaks volumes about what was predicted in the bible about what would happen to Christians, whether you choose to believe it or not.

Anyone who believe this horse shit is automatically written off as damaged goods. There's just no way around it.
You know, it's funny that a few hundred years ago, one would be burned at the stake for even a small notion of not following a faith (mostly Catholics and Muslims did this - crusades, much?), and yet today, individuals are persecuted, blacklisted, bashed, and killed for following a faith, specifically Christianity.
Two sides of the same coin of ignorance and hatred, which is exactly what Christianity and true Christians stand against.

I truly yearned for a Star Trek future where all of mankind worked together to better themselves using the ideals of God to move to a higher plane of thinking while using science and knowledge to better ourselves and move to new plains of existence, be it in outer space or otherwise.
With statements like the one above, it would seem like we are moving backwards in that regard, not forwards.

What's funny is this jesus fellow, all powerful as he's typically described, could have guaranteed belief from everyone. There could be one religion, harmony in the world belief without threats of force and torture... And it would have been easy. Shit, instead of dying like a bitch and sneaking off to satisfy his own loophole he could have just stuck around. Why isn't he still there? Who could doubt it if this fucker had been up there 2000 years, unkillable? He could dole out ultimate knowledge. No cancer, hoverboards, AMD could be top dog, no flat earthers...
Why would God, or Jesus Christ, fix what humans are more than certainly capable of fixing themselves?
Without a higher law to abide by and a higher plane of thinking and mentality to achieve, what chance do we have to challenge and better ourselves without such a standard?

Without God or Jesus Christ, might makes right... is that the kind of world you want everyone, including yourself, to strive for?

Last edited:
I think what bothers a lot of atheists about Christianity, in particular, is how self-righteous the faith and faithful can be. I cannot think of another denomination that is so blatant in their attempts to get people to join the congregation, only to immediately turn around and ask for money for one reason or another (televangelists are especially bad about this, as is prosperity gospel). Many Christians also love to throw around how great their God is and how you need their God's love, especially the recently converted. They can also be some of the biggest religious hypocrites: go to church every Sunday and behave appropriately, but spend the rest of the week breaking almost every tenant of the Bible while conveniently forgetting the lessons of Jesus. This is so inspiring. It makes Christians and Christianity an easy target.

Here is my simple problem with Christianity, based entirely on what the Bible states and what pastors love to talk about during sermons: We are all God's children and he loves us all dearly. However, children are dying of starvation, being tortured, raped, molested, etc., every moment of the day, somewhere in the world. Now, you (Red Falcon), and others like you, love to state the tired excuse of "why would God, or Jesus Christ, fix what humans are more than certainly capable of fixing themselves?" This is such an annoying cop out. Forget about the adults. Just focus on the millions of suffering children, those who only lived long enough to die at the hands of a psychopath. Where was your God? He is our father, right? Where was his infinite love when those most vulnerable needed it? Oh, I get it. He was waiting for us to fix it. He was just sitting back, relaxing, waiting for us again. Oh, there goes another innocent child. And another. And another. What kind of "father" with "infinite love" would act like this? What human father would not give their own life to protect their children from harm? But I guess you would then say "well, God has a plan for us all." Well, as I once told a pastor who gave me that exact response to the aforementioned argument, your God can kiss my ***.

Strength in numbers becomes a contradiction. The populace would rather repeat whats popular than ask if 17 million followers actually qualifies someone to speak "sense". Popularity takes the place of knowledge and 17th century thought becomes prevalent again.

What ever made you think that herd mentality every went out of popularity? ;) Its always been alive and well and whilst the bell curve of intellectual ability stays the same... so will this phenomena. unfort. History repeats for a reason. *sigh*

I think what bothers a lot of atheists about Christianity, in particular, is how self-righteous the faith and faithful can be. I cannot think of another denomination that is so blatant in their attempts to get people to join the congregation, only to immediately turn around and ask for money for one reason or another (televangelists are especially bad about this, as is prosperity gospel). Many Christians also love to throw around how great their God is and how you need their God's love, especially the recently converted. They can also be some of the biggest religious hypocrites: go to church every Sunday and behave appropriately, but spend the rest of the week breaking almost every tenant of the Bible while conveniently forgetting the lessons of Jesus. This is so inspiring. It makes Christians and Christianity an easy target.

Here is my simple problem with Christianity, based entirely on what the Bible states and what pastors love to talk about during sermons: We are all God's children and he loves us all dearly. However, children are dying of starvation, being tortured, raped, molested, etc., every moment of the day, somewhere in the world. Now, you (Red Falcon), and others like you, love to state the tired excuse of "why would God, or Jesus Christ, fix what humans are more than certainly capable of fixing themselves?" This is such an annoying cop out. Forget about the adults. Just focus on the millions of suffering children, those who only lived long enough to die at the hands of a psychopath. Where was your God? He is our father, right? Where was his infinite love when those most vulnerable needed it? Oh, I get it. He was waiting for us to fix it. He was just sitting back, relaxing, waiting for us again. Oh, there goes another innocent child. And another. And another. What kind of "father" with "infinite love" would act like this? What human father would not give their own life to protect their children from harm? But I guess you would then say "well, God has a plan for us all." Well, as I once told a pastor who gave me that exact response to the aforementioned argument, your God can kiss my ***.
So life is so much better without God and with just humans at the center of things?

Both Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong were both staunch atheists, and went out of their way to destroy all forms of Christianity and their respective nations' cultural heritage and history - kind of like what is happening in the US right now...
Under Stalin's reign, which started with his USSR anti-religious campaign from 1928-1941, an estimated 55+ million Russian people died by his own hand - people who supported, loved, and died for their country, they all meant nothing to him.

Under Mao's "Great Leap Forward" and "Cultural Revolution", over 45 million Chinese people died from starvation alone within just four years - the total death toll under his reign is much, much higher.
Isn't atheism and agnosticism great?

scaletowidth

(Roughly translated: "Cultural Revolution Shall Forge The New World")

North Korea is exactly the same - there is no God, the government is your god.
Basically, North Korea is every government's wet dream.

I don't remember anywhere in history where this many people died under Christianity.

atheism-good-enough-for-these-guys.png

All of those starving, dieing, and suffering children you are talking about right now are living, and dieing, under these types of rulers to this very day.
Atheists and agnostic rulers who care nothing of the people they quash and the lives they destroy; might makes right...

There is a reason aliens don't want to land and communicate, and with people like those mentioned above, if I were in the aliens' position, I wouldn't either.
I will stick with Jesus Christ and God almighty, thanks.

Last edited:
Some of the most hateful and vile people I’ve ever met were self professed Jesus loving Christians.
It is sad, and I know people just like this.
However, I've met atheists and agnostics who are just as bad, if not worse; queue the evil rulers listed in my above post as well - yes, I have met and known people in high places just like them.

There is good an bad in all people, but what makes God great is that he loves us all, good and bad.
That doesn't mean we aren't going to have to answer to Him for our actions in life, though, good and bad.

People are going to believe what they want to believe, but at the end of the day, I've seen a lot worse come out of atheism and agnosticism than I have Christianity.
It's up to everyone to set their own paths in life, good or bad, aliens included.

Stay [H]ard... or burn in [H]ell! :vamp:

So life is so much better without God and with just humans at the center of things?

Both Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong were both staunch atheists, and went out of their way to destroy all forms of Christianity and their respective nations' cultural heritage and history - kind of like what is happening in the US right now...
Under Stalin's reign, which started with his USSR anti-religious campaign from 1928-1941, an estimated 55+ million Russian people died by his own hand - people who supported, loved, and died for their country, they all meant nothing to him.

Under Mao's "Great Leap Forward" and "Cultural Revolution", over 45 million Chinese people died from starvation alone within just four years - the total death toll under his reign is much, much higher.
Isn't atheism and agnosticism great?

scaletowidth

(Roughly translated: "Cultural Revolution Shall Forge The New World")

North Korea is exactly the same - there is no God, the government is your god.
Basically, North Korea is every government's wet dream.

I don't remember anywhere in history where this many people died under Christianity.

atheism-good-enough-for-these-guys.png

All of those starving, dieing, and suffering children you are talking about right now are living, and dieing, under these types of rulers to this very day.
Atheists and agnostic rulers who care nothing of the people they quash and the lives they destroy; might makes right...

There is a reason aliens don't want to land and communicate, and with people like those mentioned above, if I were in the aliens' position, I wouldn't either.
I will stick with Jesus Christ and God almighty, thanks.
Biiiiiiiiig difference, none of those guys killed because of being atheist, and if you gonna grab power, you are going to crush organized groups, its what you do... Now killing FOR religion, its as old as humanity itself... Who knows the body count on that one.

It is sad, and I know people just like this.
However, I've met atheists and agnostics who are just as bad, if not worse; queue the evil rulers listed in my above post as well - yes, I have met and known people in high places just like them.

There is good an bad in all people, but what makes God great is that he loves us all, good and bad.
That doesn't mean we aren't going to have to answer to Him for our actions in life, though, good and bad.

People are going to believe what they want to believe, but at the end of the day, I've seen a lot worse come out of atheism and agnosticism than I have Christianity.
It's up to everyone to set their own paths in life, good or bad, aliens included.

Stay [H]ard... or burn in [H]ell! :vamp:
Yeeeaahh, no. Killing for religion is not only self righteous.. Its God approved! Shit might even be 'mandated' depending on which mess you look at.. Inquisition and all that shit.

Both Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong were both staunch atheists...

I've never met either personally. I do know they attempted to replace their state religion with a cult of personality and were unsuccessful.

Do you honestly think modern day non-religious people like myself have anything to do with Mao or Stalin? Are we trying to install Neil Degrass Tyson as Supreme Leader of the Earth and purge Christianity? The comparisons you're trying to make seem like a veiled insult directed at 'atheism' in general rather than an attempt to engage in honest discussion.

The comparisons you're trying to make seem like a veiled insult directed at 'atheism' in general rather than an attempt to engage in honest discussion.

I actually was trying to have a real discussion, as apposed to the leagues of atheist-made insults posted in this very thread aimed at Christianity.
That's real funny of you to point out, though, here, let me list them all:

And what is your morality based on?

As for the "UFO's" definitely exist:
Plenty of observable phenomenon that is "unidentified." There is just so much that we don't know and can't explain. However, isn't coming to conclusions without hard evidence a violation of the religion of
Science?

Funny how those who believe in the religion of Science see a fuzzy video of something that cannot be identified, and think "yep, definitely piloted by extra-terrestrials" when there is absolutely no evidence that they are otherworldly in origin.

Yet those same people mock those of us who believe in a transcendent Deity simply because you cannot prove that God exists.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that Mary "felt" God, if you know what I mean. ;)

Sure you can, but he doesn't look very tasty.

322580-god.jpg

But you believe in God...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

...I don't even...

Post's of the year right here boys.

facepalm.png

Literally completely impossible to prove on any level..Look if you want to believe in god, more power to you, but don't pretend like that belief is in any way a verifiable fact by making complete asinine statements like this.

Just the tip ;)

In for the religion debate, staying for the memes (y)(y)(y)

My god says your god is a dummy.

What was that you were saying about having an honest discussion?
I suppose that doesn't count for atheists and agnostics, though, right? ;)

Biiiiiiiiig difference, none of those guys killed because of being atheist, and if you gonna grab power, you are going to crush organized groups, its what you do... Now killing FOR religion, its as old as humanity itself... Who knows the body count on that one.
Actually, they did kill because of atheism.
Without a higher force to believe in and follow, which is atheism itself, then might makes right, which is exactly what they executed on their nations.

They are in charge and are the mighty, therefore, they make what is right, which in this case, is killing millions upon millions of innocent people and their very own supporters.
They are the leaders of their governments, and governments are god, therefore they believe they are god - might makes right.

Back