Form software for iPad or Android

Easius

Limp Gawd
Hello,

I am looking for a specific kind of app for a client. Have an office client where customers come in and have to fill out forms in the waiting room before being let in. They are trying to go paperless as much as possible and are looking at purchasing tablets that they can hand to people when they walk in to fill out the forms.

Requirements:
Ability to hold different forms, either imported existing forms or ability to recreate the forms
Able to have them sign a signature at the end of the forms
Ability for it to auto-save to a network location
iOS or Android

Anyone have any recommendation? I haven't done much looking myself yet but was wondering if anyone else has come across this kind of thing.

Thanks!

Why not use just a webpage? Doing so would only require a single code base instead of (at least) two codebases, maintenance and testing costs would be lower, and deploying upgrades is a non-issue (ie: just publish to the web server).

Setup a sharepoint server and publish infopath forms to it.

Thanks for both the ideas guys!

Sharepoint is out of the question with their setup.

The webpage would work but the forms would need to be able to be set up and done by them. Without publishing a website each time. They do not have any kind of in-house IT.

Last edited:
you don't have to publish a new site each time, you design the form in info path and publish to the sharepoint server.

Back