Forge MMO

The Kickstarter listed on the above Youtube video shows that they failed their Kickstarter but they have unlisted Youtube videos.

I just played for a good few hours and holy shit it's actually really fun once you go past the little indie "quirks" in the game.

Worth putting money into. I think the game has a great foundation and with more money the developers will do a lot more with it.

My friends have been playing this for a day and love it. If anyone has an extra key they'd like to sell or if someone would like to pay $10 for one, send me a pm and I'll buy two.

Edit: Bought the game and it's a lot of fun. If anyone want's a key for $10, send me a PM

Last edited:
I guess it comes down to if you dont mind playing a beta version of a game or not. Most people will probably want to wait for more finish and content before buying.

That guys review voice is annoying. Almost news anchorish like.

Oh my god, this game is total game crack. I played it for 4 hours last night as a pathfinder ( bowman ). I was up till 2am. I've had withdrawal symptoms for the last hour and a half, while I ate my breakfast and posted the trailer on Facebook.

The in-game fps engine seems finished. It's just the outer shell ( the social functions ) needs work.

I understand why they used hit scanning - there's no 100% guarantee of hitting targets at longer ranges ( so it's closer to using a real life bow, than using a team fortress 2 sniper-bow ), also friendly fire seems to be in the game for certain aspects ( ie. I think that I accidentally hit my team member with a blinding arrow ).

I was running up some steps like Legolas, in Lord of the Rings, firing triple arrows at three mages before I died.

Yes, this looks really really good. Just watched the trailer last night. Epic. Me want!

Just bought it since Steam has a BOGO on it, can gift the key to my brother and play together. Hopefully it's fun!

Played a couple of rounds last night. Basically it's arena deathmatch style with MMO characteristics as there are classes and you gain experience from killing other players and winning matches etc. that you can use to level up and put towards skills, bonuses etc. for your chosen class at the time. All in all it seems pretty fun for a $20 Indie game and I consider it well worth purchasing it yesterday due to the fact that they gave me a 2nd key for free. It's a good game if you are looking for something fun and fast paced that you can just jump in and play without having to sacrifice a ton of time. I played a couple of rounds and went to bed, and plan on playing some more today after work.

Forge is now F2P on Steam. Items you can buy so far are 2x 3xp boosts and cosmetic gear sets to customize the way your character looks. I think it's a very good game that was overlooked because it was different. Now since it went F2P there are a bunch of new players to battle. If were fence sitting before, now's the time to give it a chance.

i cant figure out how to freaking download it.

I'll give it a try again. It was not a bad game before but the population was very low....

Back