ForceWare Release 169.25 BETA out

Kowan

Supreme [H]ardness
BETA driver for GeForce 6, 7, and 8 series GPUs.
Added support for NVIDIA 3-way SLI Technology.
Added support for GeForce 8800 GTS 512 GPU.
Recommended driver for the latest DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL applications.
Numerous game and application compatibility fixes. Please refer to the release documentation for more information on features, driver fixes, and known issues

My bet, same as 169.21's with added Tri-SLI support.

.13s seemed best for crysis .... .21s took a nosedive, I wonder if they fixed that...

:mad::mad: AND WHERE IS THE CRYSIS PATCH ALREADY :mad::mad:

I would post my rant on the inCrysis forums, but lately they've been banning anyone who says anything negative about Crytek

I don't know, maybe they just found some bug for Vista with 169.21, since these were only released for Vista.

I actually noticed quite a bit of difference from 169.02 to 169.21. I tried out 169.13 but it caused me more problems than fixes so i had gone back to .02. I'm tired of driver updates, i want a crysis patch. I havent even finished the first level because it pisses me off that SLI isnt working.

.13s seemed best for crysis .... .21s took a nosedive, I wonder if they fixed that...

:mad::mad: AND WHERE IS THE CRYSIS PATCH ALREADY :mad::mad:

I would post my rant on the inCrysis forums, but lately they've been banning anyone who says anything negative about Crytek

Yup,there and on the HGL forums,say anything even remotely negative and the banhammer falls fast and furiuos.

I just havent touched crysis mostly because its not THAT fun.

lately Ive been working so many hours when i have time to game ive just been playing cod4 multiplayer and pretty much nothing else... ill get around to crysis soon enough, but hopefully its more optimized by then!

When you get around to crysis and start playing it a little more, it gets quite a bit more interesting imo, but seriously, I'd probably wait too if had spent a bunch of money on two video cards

When you get around to crysis and start playing it a little more, it gets quite a bit more interesting imo, but seriously, I'd probably wait too if had spent a bunch of money on two video cards

Well i got a great deal on the cards so it didnt hurt that much. I got in on the fry's deal for 229 each. Thanks to this forum :p

Hopefully it'll fix my shitty blackscreen issues when I start up games...damn that pisses me off.

With Crysis (full retail version) I've always had some improvement from having SLI turned on. Usually it was only around a 30% boost, but I'll take it. I finished the game, but I'll fire it up and see what these new drivers can do.

I have Crysis installed, but yet to play it. Waiting for the "wonder patch".

Well these drivers caused instability in UT3. It crashes pretty quickly now. I can't hardly get through a single match without the damn thing crashing to the desktop.

Did you try the 169.13's? Many when back to them.

No I haven't. I had the 169.12's and a few days after I loaded those the 13's came out followed by 21's and I didn't feel like updating as I wasn't having any issues. Then the 169.25s came out and I loaded them. Performance is certainly up but the stability in UT3 sucks. For COD4 no problems.

Not sure if it was the 169.25's or SP1 RC1 or alittle of both, but I got a crash on UT2004 I'd never gotten before.

SP1 RC1 was nothing but trouble for me. It killed a Vista install, actually... couldn't bring it back with any of the usual restore crap.

These drivers seemed to fix the issues in CoD4 where some objects aren't lighted correctly (unless it was the latest patch that fixed that issue?)

Back