For those that wanted it... Daemon Tools now supports Windows 7 as of today

Joe Average

Ad Blocker - Banned
http://www.daemon-tools.cc/ENG/news/3e9ca669e0decf0c231793fb20de68dd

Just released a short time ago with Windows 7 beta support, and of course RC1 coming around the bend. I know a lot of folks have been waiting for this support... was going to post it in the General Software forum but as it's quite specific to Windows 7 I dropped it here.

One thing of note: I can't find anything that states x86 and x64 support so... I'm going to guess it's both versions, but until someone tries it out (I have no use for such software personally) and reports yay or no for both, we won't know.

Hmmm, that is probably the one thing that has kept me from going to windows 7 on my main box so far. I don't even have an optical drive in my computer at this point so being able to mount an ISO is vital.

I've been using Virtual CloneDrive but this is definitely good news.

I guess old habits die hard.

*downloads*

Thanks Joe

This was the ONLY problem with Windows7 that I had. Now everything is perfect.

I've been using Virtual CloneDrive but this is definitely good news.

When I started using Clone Drive, because no other worked on W7, I was impressed that I did not have to reboot after the install. So, I am staying with it as long as it does all I need.

Meh, I've gotten used to Virtual Clone Drive, no need for this anymore.

Awesome, that was the main reason I didn't keep W7 installed on my main comp.

sweetness! I've been using poweriso as of late on my linux partition. Now, Daemon works!

the new updated SPDT will install fine, but I have all kinda of problems when I try to install the lite version. guess you gotta buy new update?

Back