For The [H]orde GTX 460 September Giveaway Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in too
2.png

cont me in:) though i don't know if il make 50k points my 955be at 4ghz seams to only be putting out like 500ppd whit the smp one running

Last edited:

cont me in:) though i don't know if il make 50k points my 955be at 4ghz seams to only be putting out like 500ppd whit the smp one running

You should be able to pull more than that, someone is pulling 2500 ppd with a 940.

I doubt my two 24/7 machines can churn out 90k points in a month, but I'll give it a go. Maybe I'll call family members and ask them to fold for me, too. :D

Alright, well I guess I'm going to enter... I was debating whether or not to enter, because winning this would be great ant not so great at the same time. I mean it would be great to win a better graphics card, but on the downside, it would mean not being eligible to win the pc...

Anyways,

Alright, well I guess I'm going to enter... I was debating whether or not to enter, because winning this would be great ant not so great at the same time. I mean it would be great to win a better graphics card, but on the downside, it would mean not being eligible to win the pc...

Anyways,

your still eligible.. that was just a theory/idea i came up with that was thrown in the garbage :D

Im in folding on a 4850, and a single core on my x4 955 (the smp client causes my system to go crazy).

Edit: got a new version of the smp client, well see how it goes if it cause my pc to go crazy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back