For The [H]orde GTX 460 September Giveaway Entry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in!

Well, shee-oot. I'm almost there just in the time since I joined because of the OTHER giveaway thread, count me in!

Shouldn't have any problem hitting 90K for the month of September. Especially if I can make my gaming desktop stable enough to run it on the GPU.

Never entered a contest for it. I always thought we did it for the cure. Now I've entered two contests in one day, hehe. Daddy needs a new video card, let's roll these dice.

Folding as MGMCCALLEY (as always) I just changed my e-mail for the forum use, hopefully we're good now.

-Olmec

Im folding for this but my badge wont work 50% of the time.

Last edited:
My 8800GTX died folding this week so its just a 3870 now :( I have my i7 folding now.

Well, shee-oot. I'm almost there just in the time since I joined because of the OTHER giveaway thread, count me in!

Shouldn't have any problem hitting 90K for the month of September. Especially if I can make my gaming desktop stable enough to run it on the GPU.

Yup, first update of 9-5 should push me over the top. I'll still see if I can get my GPU-heavy system stable enough. (I haven't been using it in awhile because my vid card seems to be shot, and I just got a 5770 for my workstation, too bad Folding@Home doesn't support my GPU on my OS.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back