"For the [H]orde Boxen Giveaway!" Signup

I'm in and folding away. Just reinstalled F@H and got it setup, hopefully it'll update my badge soon.

Last edited:
Just missed the August deadline. Oh well, my birthday is in September. Wish me luck.

Folding as MGMCCALLEY (as always).

Please e-mail [email protected]. I don't have my mchsi e-mail anymore. Damn Mediacom isn't available out in the country. :( Or I can take a private message on the Forum. I officially changed the address today, just making sure.

-Olmec

Last edited:
i've had two machines running f@H for team 33 all night and still not showing up onthe stats page or the EDU site.
whats the deal??
I mean at this point I'd just like to confirm somehow that my numbers are gonna hit the [H] database. logfile appears that its cranking away. when i rclick+Myfolding on my client it always brings up a blank page.
so I dunno whats up.

Last edited:
well its ran last night and today, and nothing is showing up anywhere. where do i need to look for issues? like i said, it appears that the client is cranking away.

Have you finished a Work Unit yet? What name are you folding under?

Edit: Yes just to note for all the new people to folding. You must finish your first WU for stats to pop up. Then several hours after that, it should be appear on the HardFolding website.

Last edited:
folding under zoemorn. i'll try to see if i've done a WU yet. I didnt know you had to have one finished before stats would show, but thanks for the lead.

I posted yesterday but could only give the stanford stat page. Found myself on the hardfolding stats page. Here's the link if you need it.

http://www.hardfolding.com/fh_stats/index.php?pz=102&id=1997832&tnum=33

It must have needed my first WU under the team to start tracking.

And here's the badge

I just realized that 1 million by end of october means ~16.6k a day... I so don't have the machine(s) required for that =/ Oh well, it's still something cool to do :) I just hope I don't melt my computer.. haha. GPU was running at 108 C last night. Time to look into that...

kuo post a new thread with all your gear, and well be more than happy to help you get the most out of it.

Only pumping out like 300 points per day for some reason. I have an i7 920 and a 5870, is this normal?

EDIT: Just installed and am now running the smp client.

Last edited:
In for the win! Don't think I can meet the 1,000,000 but its not about the points it the science.

edit: approx 7,000 points in roughly 20 hours on this GPU... at 8,000 per day I'd be hard pressed to meet HALF of the 1,000,000 requirement in time. I may throttle this back since it looks like the contest is impossible for me. However, I would like to hit the mil if anyone has any advice.

Last edited:
Back