For The [H]orde" Boxen giveaway 2.0" Signup Thread

oops, Switched my CPU over to WCG for the Christmas Race, but forgot to switch my GPU back to folding. Looks like about 5 days with no production.

Better get those bigadv's churning, you have 21 days to get another million points. I have been online almost exactly that amount of time and am only just over 700k, you'll have to peg 50k days consistently (which seems definitely doable with your new proc).

Embrace the challenge! :D

only need a million points in total.

Read again, you need a new million over whatever you had when you signed up before the period ends.

had about 600,000 is when i signed up. so i need about 700,000 ish. i think i can knock that about before end.

it ends feb 1's so i have about 49ish days left since it ends feb 1st

84000ish ever 2 days. i think ill make it.

Last edited:
had about 600,000 is when i signed up. so i need about 700,000 ish. i think i can knock that about before end.

it ends feb 1's so i have about 49ish days left since it ends feb 1st

84000ish ever 2 days. i think ill make it.

Yeah, for some reason I initially thought you had to get the million in December, you will slam dunk this.

Yeah, for some reason I initially thought you had to get the million in December, you will slam dunk this.

lol not like ill win. cant remember the last time i won a contest.

reason why i should quit gambling too when i go to vegas.

I've been folding since 2004, and I've never hit a million points! I have around 152K points now, I got around 50K points on my Athlon XP, which, come to think of it, was quite an achievement. The rest I made up in the past few months with a PS3 and my new Phenom II X6.

I dedicate my E5400 on OpenSUSE to this cause.

Sign me up. I'll be updating my main box to go back to actively folding tonight or tomorrow, but apparently a couple of my slaves have been folding away the whole time I've been gone to BCT, so I've never stopped being 'active-ish'

I would but F@H makes my video card make a high pitched squealing noise that I can't stand. Maybe I'll try setting it up on my netbook :D .

Back