For The [H]orde" Boxen giveaway 2.0" Signup Thread

Count me in, though for the time being, my two boxes (one in the sig, and then a Mac mini C2D 2.0ghz model) only have access to the internet when I'm home (iPhone tethering), so my output is probably about half what it could be. I am still looking for a deal on DSL or Cable that does not involve either an arm or leg, or molasses connection speeds. I hope this won't disqualify me. :)

I been a [H] member long enough now, maybe I should post.

0.png

Posting as an update (sorry if this isn't the right way to handle this)
I'm home from school for Thanksgiving break, and we had to unplug all electronics in our rooms before getting cleared to leave the dorms. That, for the moment, includes my desktop =(
So no D for me for the next ~ week. Will be back up and running ASAP.

Power supply crapped out out last night on my main folder. Just the lappy pumping out 100ppd going for now.

I'm in, just started this month but churning 35-40k a day and looking to add more!

If the card goes down for a day because I'm away and the client crashes don't judge me.

Just passed 300k, hopefully computer doesn't get turned off too much....

8.png

Last edited:
I want in too! I've always wanted a chance to fold bigadvs. Is this giveaway valid for people living in Europe?

My team is 2630 (Tech Report) at the moment, but in 4 hours my PS3 will submit a WU under team 33. I'm not so mean as to leave TR forever though...

Last edited:
wish i would of seen this sooner count me in.

Better get those bigadv's churning, you have 21 days to get another million points. I have been online almost exactly that amount of time and am only just over 700k, you'll have to peg 50k days consistently (which seems definitely doable with your new proc).

Embrace the challenge! :D

Back