[FOR SALE] Motherboards/CPUs/GTX260!

mrmylanman

[H]ard|Gawd
Hey guys,

I go through hardware phases a lot, and unfortunately it doesn't always sell super quickly so sometimes I end up with a mini-stockpile of fairly recent hardware, which is your gain!

Sale pending - Intel Xeon L3426. This is an LGA-1156 Xeon processor which is rated at 45W TDP, and as such would create an excellent low-power server or some other build which would give you 8 threads and draw a low amount of power. Very nice CPU, would even be a great choice for a very quiet workstation which would also give you a lot of power, because of the multithreading. I'd like to get $150 for this.

Zotac H55ITX-C-E. I used this all of around 6 months, since then it's been sitting. I thought I wanted an ITX build for the cool factor, but quickly found that I'd like more than one expansion card. This board works perfectly fine, and as an added bonus, is extremely compatible with doing a Hackintosh build, so there's always that option (the WiFi is not, but you can always switch to another card if you want it that bad). To clarify, the WiFi works in Linux (haven't tried it in Windows). $90 and it's yours.

Biostar T-Power TA-890-GXE. I'd like to get rid of this board purely to upgrade to Sandy Bridge and build me a Hackintosh. Board works great, has SATA III which I used with an SSD to get absolutely phenomenal i/o performance (500MB/s read). Great board that had no quirks, and has a pretty nice onboard video chipset, if you do not plan on gaming any. $70 and you got it.

XFX GTX260 (216 core). This is a great GPU, I have had no issues with it, I just wanted a smaller one to be able to fit in my case better (a Silverstone SG03), so I upgraded to the GTX460. Still a very potent card for what I used it for, as I haven't noticed any performance change perceptually between the two (though to be honest I don't know if there really is a performance difference, I was focusing more on power usage and size). $100 and you got it.

Sony PS3 Slim (160GB), with Gran Turismo 5, NBA Live 09, 2 controllers (some damage, see description), the composite connector, and a generic USB remote. This PS3 was purchased from someone else in December. Enjoyed it until Sony sued geohotz, which to me turned me off from Sony products, and haven't used my PS3 since. It is 3.56 firmware so it cannot be jailbroken (as of what I last heard). Other than that it works great. The controllers' sticks are sorta broken, the rubber hats came off but they function perfectly. One is red and one is black. I will include one USB cable so you can charge (mine came with only one). Let me know if you need another, I'll include it as well. Buy it all for $230 shipped. I don't really want to split this up since I am not going to use it.

SOLD AMD Phenom II X6 1055T

All prices include shipping to the continental US. Let me know if you want to combine things, I'll be glad to work with you on that.

Products will be shipping from central Florida, and my heatware is located here

Last edited:
Back