For Sale: Miscellaneous PC Stuff Grab Boxes - Just Pay Shipping

svet-am

Supreme [H]ardness
The time has come for me to clean out my workshop. I'm packing up boxes of random things that I've accumulated over the years. Anything and everything could be in these but I don't guarantee what is in which box.

Some of the items I've packed up so far include:
  • nVidia Quadro PCIe Cards
  • Various Hauppauge PCI/PCIe tuner cards
  • SATA CD-ROM and DVD-ROM drives
  • Miscellaneous cables
  • SATA Hard Drives
  • Creative X-Fi and Audigy Sound Cards
  • DDR/DDR2/DDR3 RAM

Think of this like Woot's bag-of-crap. You'll probably get some cool stuff but I'm not guaranteeing what is in which box -- I'll just mail you the first one I come to. The boxes are roughly 24"x14"x6" each and they are packed as full as I can get them.

All you have to do is PM me with your ZIP code and I'll get you a shipping cost based on weight. That's it -- no other costs. I'm packing these boxes full since I need this stuff out of here and I'd rather it go to a good home than a land fill.

thanks for the PMs -- they are all replied at this point. I'm continuing to find stuff in my storage and I'm packing these boxes full. If you'd like a little more or a little less (based on your shipping quote) let me know and I might be able to make "small" "medium" and "large" boxes. The quotes you have right now are for a "medium" box.

Sorry for the delay. I received a lot of interest but mostly in people wanting different size/weight/courier combinations than I originally had. Then, Christmas happened and I had to deal with famly in town.

I have gone back and found some different size boxes. It's all still the same concept of mish-mash but in smaller/lighter/different boxes. There are two exceptions. Box 4 is *all* X11 home automation stuff. Box 5 is *all* cables (no PC components).

I am shipping from USPS ZIP code 80020. I prefer USPS because the local post office is easiest for me. I've put some estimated costs next to each box below. If you prefer something different like DHL/FedEx/UPS then you'll need to quote that on your own and work out all of the logistics.

W x H x D lbs Shipping *estimates*
Box 1 - 17.5 x 14.0 x 5.5 @ 15.7 - USPS 1-day - $102.00; USPS 2-day priority - $43.00; USPS Ground - $35.00
Box 2 - 17.5 x 14.0 x 9.0 @ 21.2 - USPS 1-day - $126.00; USPS 2-day priority - $52.00; USPS Ground - $43.00
Box 3 - 12.0 x 12.0 x 8.5 @ 14.5 - USPS 1-day - $97.00; USPS 2-day priority - $41.00; USPS Ground - $34.00
Box 4 - 12.0 x 8.0 x 10.0 @ 10.2 - USPS 1-day - $83.00; USPS 2-day priority - $32.00; USPS Ground - $27.00
Box 5 - 14.0 x 9.5 x 9.0 @ 10.0 - USPS 1-day - $79.00; USPS 2-day priority - $30.00; USPS Ground - $25.00

All of the boxes are packed, sealed, and waiting for shipment.

I am also working on a couple of other boxes of specialized stuff. One will be all original XBOX stuff (controllers, old games, etc.) and the other will be the same for old PlayStation 2 gear. Let me know if you're interested in those.

You could get the USPS Flat-Rate boxes, then you don't have to guess on shipping costs.

To make it worth my while I would have to use a flat rate box that is more expensive than those above. Plus, like I mentioned that's a lot of trouble for me to go down there and get them and pack them up. I just want this stuff gone so I want it as low impact on me as possible.

Back