For Sale help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

statikregimen

Limp Gawd
Hi,

I need a bit of assistance, I think... I have a computer to sell, which I posted in the FS/FT area, but forgot to add "FS" to the title. Couldn't figure out how to edit the title (I've sorted that now..derp) and a few hours went by, when suddenly I couldn't find my post in the forum anymore. I assumed it was deleted for having a bad title, though I didn't get any PM or anything about it. So, I reposted, with a proper title and a few hours later, I couldn't find that one either. However, both posts show up when I search for threads started by myself (in my profile stats), but they just don't seem to be viewable by the public, I guess....?

Anyway, I am unable to delete either of them (or at least unable to figure out how), so was hoping somebody could tell me what I might be doing wrong, or if they've been locked/hidden by a moderator (and if so, why). I've read the FS/FT rules a couple of times now, and do not think I am violating any of them (it is most certainly not my intention, but perhaps I've over looked or misunderstood something).

The threads in question are here:
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1707586
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1705784

Thanks in advance for your help and my apologies if I'm just being a silly noob!

EDIT: Yea, they got closed, evidently. I am unable to edit them.

Your threads are there, but I just locked the earlier one because you are only allowed one FS thread at a time. Your newer thread is still open. You can still edit the thread, but title edits are only allowed for a brief time.

The FS/T forum moves really fast and threads typically slide off the first page in an hour or so. You are allowed to bump your thread after 6 hours or if you are responding directly to an inquiry in the thread.

Ah, ok... Well, thank you so much for your time and fast reply! I was just confused, because I went through all 10 pages and was unable to find either thread (as of today). My apologies for the double post, then :)

Anytime you need help with FS/T issues, contact the mods of that forum....they'll fix you right up. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back