for Pre order of Atomic Heart for $39.99?

After spending lots of time under desks practicing duck and cover back in the 70's, this game will be my revenge.

thats weird and im sorry it said 89.99 pre order not 39.99 ..................

Now that I have Doom, Atomic Heart and Cyberpunk are the only big games I'm looking forward to at the moment. (aside from a ton of indies that I want, plus the rumored Mario remakes) I may actually pre-order it soon, just because I like what they're trying to do here. This game looks PRECISELY like a game designed for me personally. :D

id like to pre-order but what if the game really sucks? im to scared to pre-order anything its like hey we need your money and you get first dibs on this game we ope you like how crappy it is or how good it is before you read the reviews on it. thanks !

Not necessary to preorder IMO. Just add it to your list of games and then check back from time to time on reviews and the game price. Sometimes it is helpful to purposely build a game backlog - like when money is tight, not sure of the game, too much time at work, etc. This gives you something to do when game releases (for the genre you like) slow down.

Not necessary to preorder IMO. Just add it to your list of games and then check back from time to time on reviews and the game price. Sometimes it is helpful to purposely build a game backlog - like when money is tight, not sure of the game, too much time at work, etc. This gives you something to do when game releases (for the genre you like) slow down.

Not a problem here. My game collection numbers in the 5 digits range. :D My Steam account alone has nearly 400 in it now. I have quite a healthy backlog. Actually, I've played nearly all of the games that I absolutely wanted to play. The rest are either classic games, games I thought "maybe someday I'd like to give that a whirl" and yes, there are also a ton that I will never play. Atomic Heart is actually one that I must play. My prediction is that at worst, it won't be for everyone, but that I will enjoy it. I'm usually not far off from my guesswork. However, of course there is a chance that it could just plain be a broken experience. I lean toward the former though. I'm almost positive that I'll like it. I won't be pre-ordering now, but if it goes from TBD to pre-order status on Steam, then I'll probably grab it. I don't pre-order often. I'm usually a day one or two guy for something I'm anticipating. I've also gotten to be very patient though, so if it's not in my top-few wanted games, I'll hold off until I'm ready to play. This just happens to be one that I've been chomping to play since I first saw it.

Back