Food and Gaming

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
I find it hard to play games unless I steer off my diet and drink a diet Soda or eat a half of Pizza. Or eat a double burger real beef. I mean in order to engage in a game you need physical ambition to do so if your loaded up on Pop Rocks remember those I have no ambition to play anything in the first place.

I think that is the same reason Red Bull is like a gamer accessory basically I would never drink the stuff again due to spikes in BP.
I seen a video where someone e said esports players abuse stuff like adderall to give them an edge even though I would never take that myself its speed basically.

weed. I don't eat or drink while playing. I take big (1-2 hours) breaks for food and water every now and then, though. Resting is good

upload_2019-10-21_14-57-48.png

I live and eat normally, gaming is just a hobby (an important one to me) that mixes into that. It’s called a healthy life balance.

I don't ever eat while Im gaming. If I get hungry I stop fix myself something to eat and continue to game afterwards. I eat at a dinning room table, I am civilized. As for drinks, its usually a bottle of water or a cup of coffee, soda every now and then.

Yeah, even at LAN parties these days most of us stop to properly eat. No one wants a food crusted keyboard and greasy keys, plus it makes for a nice social break.

I don't ever eat while Im gaming. If I get hungry I stop fix myself something to eat and continue to game afterwards. I eat at a dinning room table, I am civilized. As for drinks, its usually a bottle of water or a cup of coffee, soda every now and then.

Indeed. First of all, you can't do whatever it is you're trying to do as fast or properly while eating. You're not saving time. Just take 5 minutes of time and eat. Second, you'll just get whatever thing you're using dirty. Sometimes I do drink but typically when waiting in a lobby, or when checking map/objectives/inventory in an SP game.

Twizzlers. You can eat them without hands, no crumbs, and they do a decent job at filling me up.

I might snack on junk but mostly have a mixed drink when gaming.

After a bit of drinking, any and all junk food sounds delightful

Can't say I touch much sugary drinks/snacks anymore, but back in the day when I took my Tribes multiplayer gaming seriously, I'd drink a large chocolate milkshake from Dairy Queen before clan matches. Not sure if it helped at all (Tribes wasn't really 'twitchy' anyway) but it was enjoyable.

Iced water, Planter's mixed nuts, orange slices is normally what I munch on during gaming hours and I get up every 50 minutes for a 10 minute break to stretch, refill water, etc.

Gaming should never take precedence over your health which includes a healthy diet and physical activity. I game on the regular, work long hours, and still eat healthy and regularly go to the gym.

Nothing wrong with binging half a pizza and a beverage every once in a while when gaming but shouldn’t be the norm.

Gaming should never take precedence over your health which includes a healthy diet and physical activity. I game on the regular, work long hours, and still eat healthy and regularly go to the gym.

Nothing wrong with binging half a pizza and a beverage every once in a while when gaming but shouldn’t be the norm.
Have you ever been 22 years old?

:D

https://charlieintel.com/totinos-partners-with-activision-for-call-of-duty-modern-warfare/56967/

So I picked up a box blindly for my vacation of Tortinos Party Pizzas and found out it had a code for COD on the side but it's just a code for Double XP.
The comments section is pretty harsh on the bottom of the link above.

Like when COD AW came out I had codes from Mtn Dew which I no longer drink I entered them and got all kinds of different MTN DEW armor for my character load out. I was missing a few pieces though for a complete set.

Herb is definitely the best compliment to gaming. LSD would be GREAT but it's basically impossible to game on the stuff. Drinking is fun until you have too much then you just suck.

Eating and gaming? That sounds hard.

Pizza.jpg

I bought some Totinos Pizzas at Walmart yeah I know not everyday food but it had some Call of Duty Codes on the back of the box.
All I got is a lousy calling card

Back