Folding rig 1(Bloomfield) for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

amdgamer

Supreme [H]ardness
Hey guys, some things are going on that will require me to have money and I have no choice but to put folding1 up for sale. As for right now, I am not parting it out and am hoping that there is someone who will be willing to purchase the entire rig as is. Buyer is responsible for paying for all shipping, but I am willing to personally deliver my computer FOR FREE to you if you live within 300 miles of Cincinnati. I would rather deliver it myself rather than risk something really bad happening during shipping as I am hoping someone will put it to good use. If you live further than 300 miles of Cincinnati, PM me and we can work something out as i'll still deliver it personally for a small fee to cover the extra fuel costs for either my Focus or Escape. I make my own schedule, so I am willing to deliver to you 24 hours a day as early as tomarrow if necessary.

Here are the specs for folding1 for those who have signatures disabled.

Windows 7 Home Premium OEM x64
Intel Core I7 [email protected]
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UDR3
12 gigs Corsair XMS3 DDR3-1600 CAS8 ram
HIS ATI Radeon X1950 video card
Coolermaster HAF922 case
Cogage CPU cooler
Enermax 120mm side panel fan for case
160mb Western Digital HDD
Netgear Rangemax Wireless N card
Corsair professional series 650watt PSU

This processor has NEVER been run with a vcore of more than 1.268v except for the first several weeks. This processor has also never run hotter than the upper 60's, low 70's except for the first few weeks. This processor will easily do 3.67ghz and will hit 3.8ghz as a final wall with enough vcore. This system has been in service since April last year and has been very reliable. I recommend replacing the CPU fan as it has been flaky in the past, although it has been working perfectly again for a couple months.

My asking price for all of this is $450 OBO for folders, HardOCP commandos, and bitminders and $475 for everyone else. This isn't a bad deal for a entry level bigadv rig or for running a nice GPU farm.

I never made a badge, so here is my profile at EOC http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=508533

Last edited:
Here is a free bump and badge for you.

now if it was folding2 @ that price I'd be interested. :)

Heh, folding2 is actually going to become my gaming rig later this year. I have lost all faith and interest in the desktop Bulldozer variant, and thus i'm probably going to become an Intel gamer in a couple months. Gulftowns may be a generation behind, but the Nehalem architecture is going to be plenty adequate for providing me my mandatory mininum frame rates of 60fps in my games for a long time to come.

I think a lot of this also has as much to do with Stanford cancelling plans to offer Windows users a 64 bit client as much as it has to do with me needing just a little extra cash.

If you guys have a reasonable offer, let me know as I really want this computer to end up in the hands of a fellow folder.

Also stay tuned as my gaming rig in sig may be going up for sale in the next couple weeks.

Another bump for you, and a statement that I believe this rig has a legit copy of some version of Win7, right? I can verify that this rig has been babied to the point of making most of us around here nauseous...:)

Another bump for you, and a statement that I believe this rig has a legit copy of some version of Win7, right? I can verify that this rig has been babied to the point of making most of us around here nauseous...:)

Ahh yes, thanks for reminding me as I just updated the original post. Yes, it also comes with an OEM version of Windows 7 Home Premium x64.

Ya....hate to see the speed that low !

Just an update. Folding1 has just been sold to a friend of a hardforum member. Unfortunately I was unable to get it sold to a member of the folding team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back