Flying this weekend...DS or PSP game?

Arch

Gawd
I'm going to be flying this weekend and I'll be out of town all next week. I like to pick up a simple game for either my DS or PSP for these occasions so I have something to keep me busy during the down time. I haven't really been keeping up with either platform, though I have both devices. Any suggestions?

Puzzle Quest is a really fun and addicting PSP game - VERY easy to pick up or put down in a couple minute increments and gameplay is like 20 hours overall.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far. God of War looks pretty good so far. Everything I've read has been overwhelmingly positive. I didn't play any of the previous titles on the PS2, will that be an issue?

If you like JRPGs Brave Story is good. FF7 Crisis Core as mentioned was great as well if you're into an action game with RPG elements. Patapon is an absolutely amazing game, but I couldn't play it on an airplane because I'd be unable to keep the 'pons in fever without some room to move to the beat.

Monster Hunter Freedom and 2 were both pretty solid, the second one being better. Last but not least, GoW and the GTAs mentioned above are killer as well.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions so far. God of War looks pretty good so far. Everything I've read has been overwhelmingly positive. I didn't play any of the previous titles on the PS2, will that be an issue?

Won't be an issue. Have fun with the game. :cool:

Back