FlyFF- Fly For Fun! Free MMORPG

Nuzzles

[H]ard|Gawd
FlyFF

Apparently if you go through the redirect on Fileplanet (Go to download section, click the fileplanet one) you get a free item when you reach the required level. So make sure you sign up through there, just incase. ^_^

Later on you can get hoverboards or brooms and fly around, attacking while in the air, and what have you.

Download is 400MB, but the fileplanet server goes super fast.

You are hired from a game company to plant this message in our boards, i can tell!

JonnyK said:
You are hired from a game company to plant this message in our boards, i can tell!
that is one of the more retarded posts i've seen lately lol

Looks like an upgraded PristonTale, for free. I wonder how long they can keep it that way. :rolleyes:

JonnyK said:

Nope. : x

It's free anyway. Not much for them to gain from hiring people to spread words around anyways.

My nephew just linked me to it...took me a good day to bother downloading it...but it's really good. ; /

Its free but they want your full name and mailing address? Um nothx. Shouldn't need to come up with fake stuff just play a free game.

lol i just remember all the stuff in penny arcade and the news in general about planted forum members and i was waiting for a post like this to throw it out ;)

Back