Floating Movie Theater?

No thanks, I'd rather not get swarmed by mosquitoes during a film.

atleast you could easily drown that group of kids in the back talking on their cellphones for the entire movie...

No thanks, I'd rather not get swarmed by mosquitoes during a film.

You definitely don't wanna watch a movie at the outdoor theater in Gitmo then.

That's Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for you civilians :)

The bugs there are so big they have Valet parking.

This looks like the perfect place to view Titanic LOL

Wondering what the purpose of this is.

Seems like motion-sickness city, especially with fast-paced movies.

Powered by Solex Agitator? /Because that seriously looks like the lagoon from, "The Man With the Golden Gun".

In the Northeast (Maine), the only safe time to check out a beach is when a few hundred other people are around to help distribute the massive horse fly swarms. It doesn't help that the horse flies will bite you right through a thick layer of DEET and can fly into strong winds without a problems. The few times I have been on lightly populated beaches have been absolutely dreadful and I went home looking like I had Chicken Pox :( Whenever I see something cool on the ocean like this is "Well I hope they put that somewhere without bugs".

Well that'll be a green check-mark off the box after my winning numbers match the Mega Millions drawing tonight. :cool: