Flaming Hot! Logitech Z-5500 Speakers $204.99 Shipped - NO REBATES!!!

bought them

for free shipping you have to pick slower shipping

Ruffy said:
for free shipping you have to pick slower shipping

Some people aren't able to select budget shipping for some reason. I had to reload 20 times or so until it became available.

Then I learned I didn't qualify for the $15 off coupon. It's just not meant to be! :D

Secthdamon said:
Some people aren't able to select budget shipping for some reason. I had to reload 20 times or so until it became available.

Then I learned I didn't qualify for the $15 off coupon. It's just not meant to be! :D

yep at the very end the $15 dollar coupon was removed

oh well. still got them cheaper than anyplace else
and im tired of waiting for another dell deal

Anyone know how long this well last? I just spend some of my money on 2 2405...

Sure hope that it well last at less a week or so...

is there a diffrence between the logitech z-5500 digital and logitech z-5500???

Had to bite. Got tired of waiting for dell, thx for posting the deal.
edit: I figured as much its just that everywhere else ive seen them they were called the logitech z-5500 with whatever model number atfer. so i figured id ask to make sure.

No harm done in making sure.

I jumped on this deal as well, my logitech z-640s are starting to die on me and are pretty weak anyways. I figure this is a good upgrade.

still no free shipping. bah, ill call them and bitch, haha. or maybe ill call dell tell em to PM me. i wonder if itll work

I bought these off of amazon new for 198.00 free shipping. That was acouple months ago, dunno what they are now. Needless to say, awsome speakers!

I bit the bullet and bought these as I can't see getting a better deal for awhile.

I hope I made the right decision. :eek:

had to do it myself too. i reloaded the page and got the free shipping. i also put this on my 6 months no APR card, so it comes out to 35 bucks a month, hehe. i understand this is the new revision of the speakers that has the regular speaker wire? the + and - cable? and it also has the IR port so i can program my harmony remote to control it, uber!

thanks for the hot deal OP

I'm the same guy that posted the last deal with these speakers at Dell for $208 with a free printer. Sadly, I didn't bite on that deal because I didn't have the money.

But times have changed my friends. Since then, I've been following the price of these speakers religiously until I finally found today's deal. $205 shipped with no rebates to worry about will work with me.

Let us unite and piss off our neighbors together in harmony. :D

I have these hooked up to my Xbox and PS2 for movies and games and they are loud as hell. Thats a great price on them. I got them for like 260 shipped from Dell about 6 months ago and that was a really good price as well.

I bit on these, even though I had to pay tax (bleh). Been using an old Aiwa bookshelf stereo for computer speakers since my parents' puppy chewed the plugs off my Logitech Z-540s. I was looking at the Klipsch PM Ultras and somewhat at these as well, but the price did it for me. The Ultras would have been over 100 bucks more from Newegg, and I like the variety of connection options with the Logitech set, especially since I'm using my 2005fpw for TV, DVDs, and PS2 at the moment with no real TV to my name.

YAY! :D Just got it too! With discount and free shipping. I did have some trouble getting the free shipping to work. If you have trouble try entering a different shipping address even if it is he same as your billing address. That worked for me, opened all the shipping options.

Hoobie :)

Arrgh motherfucker, they just refuse to sell to me.

No CDN credit cards, no CDN paypal accounts... arrgh.

Anybody in Seattle/Bellingham wanna buy it for me and let me pay them back?

chronic9 said:
had to do it myself too. i reloaded the page and got the free shipping. i also put this on my 6 months no APR card, so it comes out to 35 bucks a month, hehe. i understand this is the new revision of the speakers that has the regular speaker wire? the + and - cable? and it also has the IR port so i can program my harmony remote to control it, uber!

thanks for the hot deal OP

The original non-digital version of these (Logitech Z-680's) use standard speaker wire that you can buy at Walmart or Radioshack (or anywhere), but if I remember right, these new speakers use manufacturer specific wiring - - as in if the wire is too short or too long, tough luck. Not 100% sure though. Heard the digitals rock though. :)

Nope, the new versions come with speaker wires. I just got mine from the Dell deal and I'm lovin' it :D

MadDog5145 said:
Nope, the new versions come with speaker wires. I just got mine from the Dell deal and I'm lovin' it :D
Heh, good to hear that companies still listen to reviewers and thier customers! ;)

lets hope buy.com keeps a updated inventory so we all get new revisions.

Heh. I was a little concerned about the 7-9 day budget shipping, cause that kinda sucks if you'd have to wait 9 business days for your order (even if shipping IS free). Got my confirmation it shipped out today, estimated delivery date is tomorrow. FedEx is usually pretty good about their delivery estimates, so I guess I must be close to whatever warehouse they're shipping out of.

me too! iam getting mine tommorow. The speakers shipped from PA, so they should b here at 9 am, most of the fedex delivers are made then. i hope to see these here tommorow! even thou i wont b home to play with them since its my b-day tomm. but oh well itll b something fun to do on sunday or maybe saturday if i dont go 2 6flags.

Elec said:
Heh. I was a little concerned about the 7-9 day budget shipping, cause that kinda sucks if you'd have to wait 9 business days for your order (even if shipping IS free). Got my confirmation it shipped out today, estimated delivery date is tomorrow. FedEx is usually pretty good about their delivery estimates, so I guess I must be close to whatever warehouse they're shipping out of.

Same I live in Fairfax Country....weird

Blackrain said:
Same I live in Fairfax Country....weird

Tracking looks like it shipped from somewhere called Lewisberry PA, and mine is already on the truck in B'more for delivery. Hopefully it'll still be at my door when I get home this afternoon. Fedex leaves crap at my apartment door and I always worry a bit if I'm getting a delivery that comes in just the product's box instead of a brown box. Somebody could easily walk up while I'm at work and go "Hey, I want one of those!" :D

Tracking for me shows them to be coming from Memphis TN

I'm in Ga, which means they arrive tommorrow(saturday shipping) Via FedEx home Delivery

Shipped the 20th
Arrive the 22nd
not bad for free shipping

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16836121120
Newegg lowered their prices(218+shipping)
Buy.com still a much better deal, even tho newegg has a free gift (pencil holder + clock)

Back