Flaming Hot! Logitech Z-5500 Speakers $204.99 Shipped - NO REBATES!!!

Blackrain said:
10:44 AM Delivered Got mine already

FIRST!!!

Can't wait to get home... :D

tell us what revision they have once you get home (static wired or seperate)

mine is on the truck for delivery, hopefully by the time i get home today theyll b on my door step.

Holy crap...mine went out last night and is out for delivery this morning! I didn't expect them to have a warehouse so close to me. Oh well, it'll be nice to thave them for the weekend.

and best of all the shipping was free!!! basically all of us who r getting delivery so fast, got overnight shipping lol. cant wait to use these with fear.

EDIT: http://www.thetechzone.com/?m=show&id=141&page=1

heres a review of the previous revision speakers, hopefully ours wont have the attached speaker wires. any1 get theirs yet?
tys90 said:
Holy crap...mine went out last night and is out for delivery this morning! I didn't expect them to have a warehouse so close to me. Oh well, it'll be nice to thave them for the weekend.

Can someone confirm if these have the hissing problems that Z680's had? For some reason the amp would put out hissing to all the channels (regardless of the volume setting, or whether you even had a source plugged into the speakers), it was a major known problem then. Wouldn't want to jump into another set of logitech's if they have the same problems.

Thanks

man mine came super fast. i got overnight shipping for free too. Especialy nice since the box is huge and pretty heavy

They dont have attatched wires.

i get no hissing, they are pretty good probably worth 200 to most people, maybe not for me though :(

Yep, mine have the detachable standard speaker wires too. Haven't got them hooked up to see how they work yet.

Also, the joke's on me. I was worried about somebody seeing a box that obviously held a nice 5.1 speaker setup. Buy.com shipped 'em (mine at least) in...a seriously big ass brown box. With the inner "retail" box wrapped in plastic. Kinda nice since it rained all day.

Back