Flalout New Vegas - $9.99 @ Direct 2 Drive

Thanks. Bought one....or tried to anyways. Said my purchase had to be reviewed by customer service when I checked out.

Its a great deal for the price, I got my money's worth for the full $50 when it came out last year. I love that it was developed by some members that made Fallout 1/2 and it shows with all the references, even having elements from their canceled Fallout 3 project.

Its a SteamWorks game, so it REQUIRES Steam. :D

I'm STILL playing this, albeit i took a long hiatus to buy a house and whatnot, but I'm 60+ hours in and I haven't even started any of the expansions yet

I'm STILL playing this, albeit i took a long hiatus to buy a house and whatnot, but I'm 60+ hours in and I haven't even started any of the expansions yet

Main story and many side stories plus the expansions equals about 300 hours of game play if you quick travel mostly. Probably 400 hours if you don't quick travel. I suggest getting the explorer perk so you make sure to visit most areas.

Love this game, I got it with the quakecon pack and I'm hooked!

Still havent beat it yet and still haven't met benny and I'm at level 36. (did honest hearts and dead money DLC). I got the 37 bars of gold and haven't even used one :(. At least I know its sitting nice and pretty in my motel room safe!

Can the key be used on Steam?
lol, every game placed in hot deals should answer this question in the OP. its still amazing to me that people cant look this up on their own by now though.

and btw its been $9.99 plenty of times already at various places. its still a hot deal though but rest assured it will be this price or cheaper during thanksgiving and xmas too.

Back