Five Nights at Freddy's 4 release on August 8th.

jh24

Limp Gawd
A trailer for this game was released a few days ago. This will be the fourth Five Nights at Freddy's game in exactly one year. FNaF 1 was officially released August 8th 2014.

Personally I felt disappointed with the third game (didn't feel like a FNaF game anymore) but I have to admit I'm actually interested in the fourth one.
It seems to have different mechanics and marks the return of the original animatronics as your opponents.

Free DLC will also be released for this game on Halloween later this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-taWymx1WI

Last edited:
I like them all but thought #2 was too hard I didn't even get past Night 2 with that one.

I felt the same way about the second's game difficulty. Took me quite some time before I finished night 6. But I had hours of fun with the Customizable A.I. and challenges afterwards.

My personal issue with the third game was (besides lacking a customizable AI) that the jumpscares had become an integral part of the game mechanics. They were no longer unavoidable and you spend most of the time resetting a computer on a blank monitor.

Jumpscare, reset, jumpscare, reset, etc. The first two games had these kind of patterns as well (close doors, check camera's, check Foxy, wind up music box, etc) but at least those actions involved the animatronics themselves.

Anyway, looking forward to this game. I'm careful not getting too hyped, but it does seem Scott wants to end this series in a good way.

Last edited:
Back