Five Impressive New GT5 Replay Videos

Look remarkable.

Im going to sum up what most will say; Cant wait, if the game looks that good, then its been worth the wait.

I havent been in the GT threads much and I have been trying to avoid the hype as much as possible, but I think when it comes out, Im gonna dive in head first and grab any CE copy and get whatever new GT racing wheel I can.

I have the DFGT which is great.

But I see Best Buy has the G27 on sale for $149. That's a hot deal. Damn things were almost $300 just a couple months ago. By the time GT5 comes out, they'll probably be onto the G29. :rolleyes:

I have the DFGT which is great.

But I see Best Buy has the G27 on sale for $149. That's a hot deal. Damn things were almost $300 just a couple months ago. By the time GT5 comes out, they'll probably be onto the G29. :rolleyes:

hah, I was just about to give the recommendation out for the G27 as I got one myself too. Its sold out online, but the discount is also going on in stores. I'm not into racing games, but after a discount like that and a game that looks as good as this, I might as well try it out! :)

Check out the dandelions that get blown in the wind as the car passes by in the first vid at 1:55

Impressive indeed! Not to rain on any parade but is not still true that the replay's look better than the actual race that the replay is based off of?

Back