FITES 250 Man LAN - Mechanicsburg, PA Feb 21-23

After the success of our 2013 LAN , FITES , a registered non-profit group, is proud to announce their 12th annual large scale LAN event. The FITES 250 Man LAN Party is taking place February 21st - 23rd, 2014 in Mechanicsburg, PA.

We are excited to say that eXtv will be returning again in February to handle our TF2 tournament and to cast as many of the FITES finals as possible. Also new to 2014 will be our Tabletop area! We will have the guys from Grown As Gamers on hand throughout the event to play some popular board games/card games as well as run a few RPG sessions they have created for our event.

As always, proceeds from our event will go to a local charity in need.

Tentative List of PC Tournaments:

• DOTA 2
  • Counter Strike: Global Offensive
  • Left 4 Dead 2 4v4 Scavenge
  • Minecraft Creative
  • Artemis which will be played on the FITES bridge
  • TF2 6v6 which will be sponsored by eXtelevision

Console Tournaments Sponsored by Grown As Gamers

• Street Fighter IV (Xbox 360)

Tabletop Open Play Games Sponsored by Grown As Gamers

• Marvel Legendary Deck Building Game
  • DC Deck Building Game
  • Varying forms of Muchkin
  • Chez Geek
  • Blood Bowl Team Manager
  • Channel A
  • Ghost Stories
  • King of Tokyo
  • Gears of War
  • Cash and Guns
  • Red Dragon Inn
  • Last Night on Earth
  • BSG
Tabletop RPG Sessions Sponsored by Grown As Gamers

• Star Wars: Edge of Empire
  • Dragon Age
  • Shadowrun
  • D&D 4th edition
  • Pathfinder

All tournaments will have custom cut acrylic trophies from FrozenQ PC Mods . Here is an example pic of last year's awards.

We are always on the lookout for sponsors willing to support our event with prizes to give away. We give away all sponsorship materials in a door prize fashion with all attendees having an equal chance to win something. As of this posting, we are well on our way to selling out again. Get those tickets soon so you don’t miss out!

y7W6rBh.jpg

Last edited:
Attended last year with my daughter and a friend. Had a great time at a well run event. If work permits (and doesn't sell out by time I can get confirmation about time off) I will be there again.

Hey SpeedBump! I may be there this year as well. I need a LAN! (I'm SovietKitsch from the Pittco LANs, aka that guy with the watercooled case with no glass in the window)

I am interested in going but the games I mostly play are BF4, UT 2004/ UT 3, CS, Payday 1/2, and various total war games. Anyone else there going to play those?

Back