First Tribes: Ascend screens are out!

not bad... but the spinfusor in those screens takes up too much damned space. I dont like itwhen my weapons use over a 1/4 of my screen

Looks pretty snazzy. Hope this game works out. Tribes is good ol 90's nostalgia.

I like what I'm seeing. Is this an in-house engine?

I believe it's unreal tech of some sort...

I dunno - the last tribes made on unreal tech just didn't feel right.

I miss the good ol' torque engine...

I believe it's unreal tech of some sort...

I dunno - the last tribes made on unreal tech just didn't feel right.

I miss the good ol' torque engine...

Yeah, it does look pretty Tribes: Vengeance-ish...

Wonder when this comes out. I used to play the hell out of Tribes/2. Expecting a disappointment though.

Hopefully there shall be a greater variety of weapons in the finished article...

These screetshots don't tell very much... Couldn't they have provided some kind of film?

Lookin good. This is the studio that made Global Agenda.
That game is a blast and already has jetpacks. They will get this right, I mean, if anyone will its HighRez.
Cant wait

Just hoping that when it comes out, everyone does not abandon it a few weeks later. Say what you want about Tribes Vengeance, it was still a good game even if it didn't live up to the greatness of Tribes 2.

Greatness and T2 shouldnt be in the same sentence. T1 was great, T2 was mediocre. It took the community to even make it playable.

Greatness and T2 shouldnt be in the same sentence. T1 was great, T2 was mediocre. It took the community to even make it playable.

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Now that I've seen a post by Emilee I need lecatpuke to pop up too.

Needs jetpacks and the ability to deploy turrets and shields. And jetpack skiing needs to be done right.

Its a $15 downloadable game? Doubtful it can be modded as easily.

And yes skiing should be there.

+1 for skiing

so when you die, you know like, waaay off the map, cause you were on a bomber that got shot out of the sky, and have to go through some bigass mountain range to get back, you dont like shooting like a slingshot to move faster?

oh, and try to get across a map as a heavy armor on a 64 player server.
you cant.

love me some skiing.

Back