First Time Stepping up(evga)...

Decko87

2[H]4U
So I'm moving up from my gtx 280 to a 285, it's only about 30 bucks so I figured what the hell? So I submitted my forum about four days ago, I believe my ability to step up was going to expire in about week. However, I've only moved up one spot in the queue list, does this mean if I outlast my 90 days while waiting in my queue does my step up become null and void?

Further questions I have is more about exactly how it works? I'm supposed to get an e-mail telling me when I should send my card back, that's about the gist of the information I have. I know I have all of the original packaging so that's not a problem.

Do they have specific shipping they use? I don't have the box they sent it in, do I need to get together some packing peanuts? Is this queue normal or do you think they're just low on 285's? Any additional information would be of use, thanks.

Once you submit your Step up request the clock stops so no worries there no matter how long it takes..The queue moves according to the stock they have on hand at any given moment.When your number comes up,they will request an invoice of your original purchase(unless you already submitted it)and payment for your new card.At this time you can decide shipping options(UPS).After that they will sen another email for you to ship your old card to them and you will be able to track it via the evga website.Once received they will ship your new card usually within 2-3 days..Enjoy!!

They will email you detailed information on how they want it returned. They tell you who you can ship it with, and how you should package it. And it gives examples of what packaging practice is acceptable or unacceptable.

Back