First look at Uncharted 3: Drakes Deception

Hell yeah. I've replayed those games more than any other (sans maybe Half-Life 2). I can't wait.

I'll have its babies.

Guess Lawrence of Arabia will be the 'famous guy with the treasure map' this time?

Goty 2011 on consoles, pc has diablo 3 so. Uncharted 2 is still my fav game this gen.

I'd be willing to bet Sully screws him over or Ellena. They had strong bonds so if they screwed him over I'm sure he would grow his beard out a bit and be fucked up in the head.

Last edited:
I'm surprised it's coming out next year but I wont complain, Uncharted is hands down my favorite series so far this gen.

I need a 3d TV now. If there is a reason to get one this is it. Man, how are they going to pull this off, amazing graphics with 3D? If they pull off what they did in Uncharted 2 and improve I will literally jizz in my pants because the SP was the most enjoyable one from any 3rd person or first person shooter for that fact that I have ever played.

fuck yeah! uncharted has become the #1 game on any platform for me. cant wait.

I've never been this excited about a game before. I wonder if it will incorporate places of Arabia other than the EQ desert.

I LOVED Uncharted 1, but still haven't played 2 yet, I need to get on the ball....

I need a 3d TV now. If there is a reason to get one this is it. Man, how are they going to pull this off, amazing graphics with 3D? If they pull off what they did in Uncharted 2 and improve I will literally jizz in my pants because the SP was the most enjoyable one from any 3rd person or first person shooter for that fact that I have ever played.

It could always be like Black Ops. It's FAR from required, but is amusing to play with. With a release of this size, I can't imagine them making people without 3D (99.5% of buyers) miss out on anything.

CAN NOT WAIT!! The first two games have made several of my friends buy a PS3 after playing them at my house.

I LOVED Uncharted 1, but still haven't played 2 yet, I need to get on the ball....

... you need to buy it ASAP. It was the best game released last year, period. GOTY Edition is 50 I think. Used for like 30.

Does GOTY add any singe player content or is it all map packs and skins for MP?

can't wait for release. Uncharted 1 and 2 are great but I'm almost at the end of replayability (probably 4 or 5 times through each game). graphics look stunning but no way I'm buying a 3-D TV next year after just picking up a 55 led.

one thing i hope for is an expanded arsenal of weapons to choose from. always a good challenge picking the right weapon for the right circumstance, and more weapons makes it even more fun to test

The first 2 games were both arguably the best looking games on the PS3 when they came out and I expect no different for this one.
I honestly thing the 3D functionality for the game will be like Black Ops. Amusing and cool to see, but definitely not required. While Sony is looking to push the technology (they sell TV's after all) they're still not going to alienate 99.5% of their audience.

Uncharted 3 is THE reason why I keep my PS3 around. seriously can't wait.

Great news!!! I think I'll do the same thing I did for U2, media blackout. Made for a much better experience once released.

Great news!!! I think I'll do the same thing I did for U2, media blackout. Made for a much better experience once released.

I'm with you there man. I really don't see NaughtyDog dropping the ball on this one, it's gonna be good. It's so great that Fallon has games on his show. Not that uncharted really needs the exposure...:D

All this talk about Uncharted....I guess its time to pick it up. Anyone selling a used copy? :) Also, can you hop into the 2nd without playing the first?

Just finished Uncharted 2. Great, great game, but FFS the plot was 100% exactly the same as in Uncharted 1.

I'm surprised it's coming out next year but I wont complain, Uncharted is hands down my favorite series so far this gen.

Why are you surprised ? Uncharted came out at the end of 2007, UC2 end of 2009, UC3 coming end of 2011 is right on schedule.

Fantastic series, although I never got much replay out of the single player campaigns. Beat them both one time. I tried to replay UC2 but I couldn't stay with it. Mulitplayer was a ton of fun, first console MP game I got absorbed with, although I got sick of the BS matchmaking stacking the teams and then penalizing you too harshly for quitting instead of taking your medicine and getting unmercifully camped for 20 minutes. :rolleyes:

yea the MP was a blast online. i did lots of coop with my mate and it was brilliant. loved it

Back