First it was shoes, now it's motherboards

Fatality motherboards have been around for years. it looks cool, but i wonder how much it'll cost... doesnt look like it's going to be worth it unless you need a lot of sata ports.

Fatality motherboards have been around for years. it looks cool, but i wonder how much it'll cost... doesnt look like it's going to be worth it unless you need a lot of sata ports.

Really? I never knew that. It looks pretty cool, I wish there were different color schemes. :p

Hey now.. Some people may ahve a real need for the "Fatal1ty Mouse Port" that thing is rocking..

On a real note the front panel usb 3.0 port with the 2.5" drive mount is actually kinda handy..

Hey now.. Some people may ahve a real need for the "Fatal1ty Mouse Port" that thing is rocking..

On a real note the front panel usb 3.0 port with the 2.5" drive mount is actually kinda handy..

Doesn't the Extreme6 have that too?

Fatal1ty has his own ASRock motherboard coming out. I'm surprised they didn't throw in a NF200 chip to compete with the M4E and UD7.

Uh yeah ... this has been out for a while now. I've owned one myself for almost a month.

From what I've read, it is very similar to the Extreme6. If my retailer starts carrying the Extreme6 (Canada Computers does not, up to now), I might swap over when B3 stepping is in stock. I'd prefer not to have a big picture of some douche in my bios.

Otherwise, I'll stick with this board as it's been a solid performer with plenty of features.

Back