First Five Minutes of BioShock Infinite

sort of reminds me of the very first time i loaded up BioShock original....too bad my 6 years and aging PC would scream like a girl if i tried to play that game at 1080p...heh

Steal elements from prior games, mainly the lighthouse intro, getting a random message and gun in a box? Check

Have a character so retarded that when he sits down in a chair with obvious wrist restraints, when said restraints close over his arms he remarks "WHAT HE HELL?!" like he had no idea that was going to happen? Check

Buying this game for full price? Nope!

Have a character so retarded that when he sits down in a chair with obvious wrist restraints, when said restraints close over his arms he remarks "WHAT HE HELL?!" like he had no idea that was going to happen? Check

Remind me never to touch anything in your house!? :eek:

I had to laugh when the guy sat in the chair that came up with GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WRIST RESTRAINTS and kept his arms on the rests. Also, can we get some new consoles please? The textures looked terrible in that video.

I had to laugh when the guy sat in the chair that came up with GLARINGLY OBVIOUS WRIST RESTRAINTS and kept his arms on the rests. Also, can we get some new consoles please? The textures looked terrible in that video.

If I had a trap chair with obvious wrist restraints on it and someone rested their arms perfectly within them, I'd start getting suspicious.

"Alright... so he must be doing that on purpose if they're so obvious... what's his plan?"

Damn... never saw those wrist restraints... good thing it's just a video game.

Let's hope there aren't any more painfully obvious surprises that catch me off-guard.

Not a single second of gameplay in 5 minutes...

modern gaming heh

Please, by all means, do take it. I always hated that train intro anyway.

As the lighthouse is one of the few things that it appears (by what has been revealed so far, anyway) to have that ties it into the "Bioshock" universe, it is acceptable to me.

Meh...might have to test this one out before purchasing. Shitty games seem to be a "thing" nowadays...

Meh...might have to test this one out before purchasing. Shitty games seem to be a "thing" nowadays...

5 Minutes of in game cinematic video and you've done your review. No wonder developers can't seem to grasp what gamers want... :rolleyes:

Please, by all means, do take it. I always hated that train intro anyway.

I do have a problem with cut scenes substituted for the lack of content. But if a game does not have a compelling story line it is nothing but a monster mash. Kind of like a band that plays everyone else's songs but doesn't have an original tune to their credit.

Pretty damn cool. I don't even care for techno (I guess that's techno, no? ) but that was well done. Thanks for linking it dude.

lol yeah, one of the most hardcore techno tunes of all time.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I do have a problem with cut scenes substituted for the lack of content. But if a game does not have a compelling story line it is nothing but a monster mash. Kind of like a band that plays everyone else's songs but doesn't have an original tune to their credit.

That's hilariously outrageous analogy :D

Back