Firepros for sale

cdabc123

Supreme [H]ardness
AMD S10000 (6GB or 12GB) - $170 (small quantities available)

AMD S9000 (6GB)- $75 (medium quantities available)

AMD W7000 (4GB)- $75 (medium quantities available)

s9150 (16GB)- $190 (5 available)

quantity discounts available. local discounts available (80023 colorado)

https://imgur.com/a/qV7Tg6W

What is the history of the cards?

I bought a few boxes full of these from someone who bought all the extra firepros when amd liquidated there older stock. some have been mined on (all the w7000's and s9150's) however I have alot of the s9000's and s10000's that are new/never used in bulk packaging.

I bought a few boxes full of these from someone who bought all the extra firepros when amd liquidated there older stock. some have been mined on (all the w7000's and s9150's) however I have alot of the s9000's and s10000's that are new/never used in bulk packaging.
Thank you. Those passive s9000s and 10000s use a lot of power--do they actually stay cool with the passive coolers or will they need a fan somewhere to move the air around them?

Thank you. Those passive s9000s and 10000s use a lot of power--do they actually stay cool with the passive coolers or will they need a fan somewhere to move the air around them?

they need alot of airflow to keep cool. either in the form of a server pushing alot of air through it or a fan mounted directly on it, when I use them in a desptop I normally tape a 80mm server fan on the back and it keeps them nice and cool

I wonder if these would work for accellerating Citrix VMs... a la NVIDIA GRID

I wonder if these would work for accellerating Citrix VMs... a la NVIDIA GRID

they wont work quite like the nvidia grid cards as the gpus arn't designed to be split up as the grid cards are but they work very well for gpu pass through. I have tested the s9000 and w7000 many times for this on esxi including a multi-headed gaming rig. the s10000 should work as well but may cause more of a headache as both chips would need to be passed through. some documantation on the virtualization support can be found at the link below for the s7000 (same chip as the w7000 marketed differantly)

and this next bit is purely off the top of my head so confirm with research if it interests you but I believe the s7000 (and w7000)'s resources can be split up on the hypervisor level under microsoft hyper-v

https://www.amd.com/Documents/FirePro_S7000_Data_Sheet.pdf

Back