Firefox 0.9.1/Thunderbird 0.7.1 is out!

Bio Hazord

Limp Gawd
What the title says and if you dont know were to get firefox you get it here . Have fun and uninstall .9 before installing this one just dont delete your profile ;)

Thanks.... :D

Just installed it and wiped my Profile. Damn. Other than that. seems faster and slicker.

I've been hearing that the FF .91 update can mess up some plugins, anyone want to comfirm that before I update?

It seems a bit quicker here, too. I would be interested in what changes were made between 0.9 and 0.9.1, but the Release Notes page hasn't been updated yet...or maybe I'm not looking in the right place.

Edit: It didn't mess up anything on my install. I didn't uninstall any part of 0.9, either. Perfect!

I installed over my 0.9 Installation with no apparent problems so far. It retained my theme, bookmarks and plugins (All-In-One-Gestures, Save session, Google Bar, TabbedBrowser preference etc..).

So far, so good :)

Just downloaed and installed over my .9 install and have no issues.

Seems a little faster, and the default theme is different.

Does seem a bit faster. Hopefully a little less buggy than .9 :p

hooray, installed FF, uninstalled FF. I'm too used to IE, but this time, I'm keeping FF. I'm sick and tired of getting my homepage changed and adaware wont do a thing about it.

FanZ said:
hooray, installed FF, uninstalled FF. I'm too used to IE, but this time, I'm keeping FF. I'm sick and tired of getting my homepage changed and adaware wont do a thing about it.
And ActiveX junk. All my friends are still IE lovers yet I'm the only one not complaining about junk popping up all the time.

>All my friends are still IE lovers yet I'm the only one not complaining about junk popping up all the time.

Soon you'll be the only one not complaining that all your bank money is gone.

Just downloaded and installed .9.1 over .9. Everything looks to be working good. :)

Back