Finger Painting on the Apple iPad

That's cool!
I remember doing something like that with a touch screen and Corel Painter.

Well that was 7 years ago, but it's cool to see it done in time lapse I guess.
Or it's just cool because it's an iPad.

I haven't decided.

That was so cool! I wasn't expecting anything like that at all. I thought it'd be a demonstration of some finger painting app for children or something.

amazing how talented some people are, but i bet i could own him in Counter-Strike!....j/k

pretty damn awesome to see what's possible. but. How do you sell that to somebody? Here's your .tiff file for the however many hundreds or thousands of dollars you just paid for a portrait? lol.

Awesome display of what can be done though.

pretty damn awesome to see what's possible. but. How do you sell that to somebody? Here's your .tiff file for the however many hundreds or thousands of dollars you just paid for a portrait? lol.

Awesome display of what can be done though.

iPhones, iPod Touch and iPad can be connected to a printer through WiFi with the right app. I would imagine this guy is professional enough to be Wifi'd to a color plotter capable of producing canvas or cotton fiber paper prints

It's sad what you have to resort to when your device doesn't have a built-in camera. ;)

This was great. I thought it was going to be a stylized representation but he just kept adding more and more detail...

I admire the talent but the tech is Yawn.
Could have been any tablet, really. Given how this guy was painting, I don't expect 99% of any drawing software package's functions would have been used anyway.

Oh...I thought everyone saw this thing as a consumer device for consuming content, not creating it.

Perfect example of a reason this is not just a consuming device. Can't wait for the next iteration.

Back