Find the circuit diagram of the main board Ricoh SP 150SUW multifunction printer

dongtrien

n00b
Ricoh SP 150SUW multi-function printer board is broken (the power supply is out of 24V) but the disease is not found, please share this schematic with me, https://plotmedia2go.com.my/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=17805
photos attached
Printer_RICOH01a.jpg
Printer_RICOH02a.jpg
Printer_RICOH03a.jpg

Just like with your previous two threads, this forum isn't going to be able to solve this for you. You are not going to find schematics for any power supplies here.

That's a super simple SMPS, you really don't need schematics to diagnose and fix it.

It looks like it has two sections, a 7 amp 24v supply and what looks like a mains passthrough controlled via a relay and some sort of mosfet.

If you're asking for schematics for something this simple, I'm going to guess you don't have much experience working on electronics. If such is the case, I don't recommend working on this supply because you'll have to have it powered up to diagnose it. This not only means live mains on the board, but high voltage fast switching AC. One slip with a probe, or touch something you shouldn't, and serious injury or death are possible.

Second that, when I was director of a instrument center, I stopped a moron (PhD) from exploring a high voltage x ray generator tank (40 kV) with a screwdriver.

He was one step away from a OSHA investigation due to a fatality and he also thought his PhD trumped my Industrial Hygiene/safety, Industrial switchgear QC background and 20 years in Analytical Chemistry experience.

Second that, when I was director of a instrument center, I stopped a moron (PhD) from exploring a high voltage x ray generator tank (40 kV) with a screwdriver.

He was one step away from a OSHA investigation due to a fatality and he also thought his PhD trumped my Industrial Hygiene/safety, Industrial switchgear QC background and 20 years in Analytical Chemistry experience.

Ahh, yes the arrogant doctor. I had to deal with a few of them when I did an extended contract at a hospital last year as a deskside support guy. Not all of them were bad, many of them were in fact very nice. But there were a few of the arrogant, holier than thou types which were very unpleasant working with. I'd trust them with the most complex surgeries, but never with anything electrical.

Back