Finally have the 1950x

I read your request for me to use Boinc etc... I have been so busy with work and getting this system dialed in so far that I literally forgot to respond. It is interesting to me and if it brings gain to [H] and Kyle's team I am all about it. Well def talk about it soon. I have no idea how to get started and I am sure you guys can point me in the direction. But yes there is an asinine of amount of computational power for a desktop product in these chips.
A good starting point is this thread here. Main distributed computing (DC) forum is here. I don't mean to hijack this threadripper thread but with so much computational power of this monster, we hope that some of the excess power can be put into good use for finding cure/disease, work on math problem and even looking for ET. We have many good people in this forum who is more than willing to help out. Just post any question you want in that forum and I'm sure you will get a quick respond from any of the [H]ordes. Looking foward to seeing you in our DC forum in the near future.

Back