Finally..good pics to share of BLISS

DDKnight

Limp Gawd
Bliss Unleashed was completed awhile ago but I rarely had a good camera. I recently got a Canon A60.

While I'm still learning the art of photography, I wanted to show new pics taken recently.

I just started using this free hosting so I hope the pics work ok...

Bliss Unleashed 2004:

Image_003.jpg.JPG

Image_001.jpg.JPG

Image_0076.jpg.jpg

(xmas tree reflection)
Image_004.jpg.jpg

(Stealthed door open, showing lighted floppy drive, fan led switch, ccfl switch)
Image_009.jpg.jpg

(nite light)
Image_002.jpg.JPG

Bliss_2004__4___Medium___Small_.JPG

Thanks!

Take care

DDK

that's a really good mod, nice clean look to it.

while normally i'm not a fan of "omg cold cathodes put more into computar to maek it look cool!111!!!" but i think you could benefit from another blue light source in the lower portion of the window.

right now, there is a lot of light spilling out from the underside of the case but there is not as much and it doesn't look right with less light spilling out the window. in my opinion, the light should look as tho its inside the computer, spilling out, not look like there is another light on the bottom of it...

but other than that i think it looks real good

The ccfl is intended to go inside the case.. it's sitting underneath for the time being. I still have some tiding up to do inside which is waiting a few weeks when the 9600Pro and new PSU come.

I was originally going to put leds in the clear half ball feet, just never got around to it..:)

When I get the new card and PSU in I'll take new pics.

Thanks for the kind words!

DDK

Nice, I want to know what LCD is that...It is very nice, I want to get one...

Wait a minute.... it looks like you've got solid plastic in front of those front bezel fans. What's making that refection?

Originally posted by phasmatis_nox
Wait a minute.... it looks like you've got solid plastic in front of those front bezel fans. What's making that refection?

looks like window tint

I was thinking of doing something similar with the front of my Antec... but was most concerned with airflow. Have any pics showing how you're getting air in there?

Thanks guys for the comments. The bezel is done in acrylic from usplastics.com. I have an article over on Bit-Tech:Bliss Unleashed case mod detailing what I did, though be warned it's filled with crappy pics!

The LCD is a Crystalfontz 634 USB LCD...

The air flow is EXCELLENT.

Most of your questions are answerd in the article with the best pics I had at the time. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you can't find there..

I'll load up better pics when I get the guts/vid card/psu done.

Thanks again!

DDK

Originally posted by DDKnight
The ccfl is intended to go inside the case.. it's sitting underneath for the time being. I still have some tiding up to do inside which is waiting a few weeks when the 9600Pro and new PSU come.

I was originally going to put leds in the clear half ball feet, just never got around to it..:)

When I get the new card and PSU in I'll take new pics.

Thanks for the kind words!

DDK

i like the look of the light on the underside how it reflects off of the coating on the wood, it might be a TAD too bright, but maybe you could try leaving it and putting another cc inside? i dunno

Nice job, but computer looks like something from the Fast and the Furious.

Originally posted by darktiger
Nice job, but computer looks like something from the Fast and the Furious.

I have yet to see the movie so I'll take your word on that:)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone:)

Take care

DDK

very nice. how did u take the top of the case off? or did u just cut it out when you took all your parts out?

I must say, this is the cleanest looking mod I've seen in a long time. If I were to ever attempt a level of modding as this, I would hope that my end result would be as good as this.

gg, keep it up.

Originally posted by hellzassasin
very nice. how did u take the top of the case off? or did u just cut it out when you took all your parts out?

Two rivets at the front and two at the back if I remeber correctly.

Thanks guys!

DDK

Back