Finally Figured out what is still wrong with my production.

Back at school now with 4 boxen back up and running, however my production is still depressingly low, but I figured it out! I got that hidden UD virus again on three of my boxen so they've only been running 50/50. :) No loss though, as I really don't mind running UD. Plus I'm still down one of my personal boxen (which should be up sometime this week) due to overload in homework and down two boxen that a friend owns because I still haven't seen him this quarter and for some strange reason he's not running it anymore. :(

I'm curious to see how much I can do for UD, after F@H jobs finish I'm going to be switching 4 of my boxen over to UD for about a week just to see.

Don't you hate it when you've been borged,
by yourself!! :)

Originally posted by gnewbury
Don't you hate it when you've been borged,
by yourself!! :)

LOL! (And then do it a second time and can't figure it out for a week... Ya... I feel stupid.)

Originally posted by Justamino_[H]
I'm curious to see how much I can do for UD, after F@H jobs finish I'm going to be switching 4 of my boxen over to UD for about a week just to see.
If you measure UD progress in points, you won't do much different than your 50/50 setup is doing, courtesy of UD's illogical points system. If you measure UD in WU's completed, then you'll do quite a bit more without Folding running. So, if you want to keep your score up in UD and still Fold, the 50/50 split will work well for that.

Originally posted by Mattman
If you measure UD progress in points, you won't do much different than your 50/50 setup is doing, courtesy of UD's illogical points system. If you measure UD in WU's completed, then you'll do quite a bit more without Folding running. So, if you want to keep your score up in UD and still Fold, the 50/50 split will work well for that.

That's odd.... But I seem to remember reading about this before.

Back