Mac Daddy
heres my setup:

wbard81-1.jpg

wbard81-2.jpg

wbard81-3.jpg

2.4c @ 3.24, zalman alcu
9800np -> 9800pro+ w/ vga silencer
512shit ram, 512 hyperX
some old ass HDs (this is all i need to upgrade)

3dmark2001se: 17400, not bad since everything i bought at least 9 months ago

could use some ideas on wiring, other than that, enjoy bonz's nice cutout. originally was gonna watercool the case (hence the bubbles) but my 2.4 is maxed, so when i upgrade, ill water it.

edit: will fix pictures ASAP

shit i would like to do, but never will:

mod powersupply,
paint inside of case.

oooo bubbles nice! :) excellent, in fact. could really use some lighting in there.

Thanks Crim.
Here is the thing, even though I did the actual cutting and painting there was a colaborative effort here. I worked closely with Garage to come to this design he was the director and I the actor, thus it is his mod more than mine. In many ways this goes beyond the premod, store stamped window.
This also a good example of "you dont have to paint the whole case" to get a nice look.

nah bonz, I give all the credit to you. turned out incredible.

i've been meaning to get some pics online to show it off, but the TMD fan on my aeroflow died, and it looked pretty sad with the stock HSF in it.

i'm working on an old mac se case, learning alot along the way, still cant believe some of the cuts you were able to make on this window, and how smooth they are. i think the paintjob itself could be another thread too, just sick.

Back