Finally, a decent deal for BF3 Premium. $9.99 GameFly

Too bad BF4 is coming out very soon. Expect BF3 to be a ghost town when that hits :-/

The $10 BF3 Premium Service was probably a pricing mistake. I bought one earlier in the day. Thanks OP!

Wasn't a pricing error according to slickdeals. They ran out of keys in a relatively short period of time at the lower price and raised it to avoid that again.

They ran out of their allocated keys for the sale so they bumped it up to avoid going completely out of stock.

Sale may return but do not hold your breath, however Amazon will being have BF3 (just the standard game) for $5 on 5/16 and might have a sale on Premium as well.

Lol I knew they didn't actually have the keys

They do have the keys, except that they did a bait and switch. I and a few others managed to get our keys for $9.99. I think your best bet if you want to buy premium is from Amazon... if that deal is even up right now, for $15.

I bought the premium service back when Close Quarters was launching... definitely was worth the $37.50 I paid to have had it this whole time. BF4 is hitting in some months, just something to be aware of (I'd say it's worth the $10-15 easily to play in the meantime but...).

Back