Final Fantasy XVI

Meh. Have zero desire to pick this game up again.
I just don't understand why Square went the direction they did with Final Fantasy. I'm currently making my way through Rebirth, and just struggling. It's gone from a JRPG to an Assassin's Creed clone with focus on bad minigames.

I just don't understand why Square went the direction they did with Final Fantasy. I'm currently making my way through Rebirth, and just struggling. It's gone from a JRPG to an Assassin's Creed clone with focus on bad minigames.
I am mad at myself that I keep buying their crap. Rebirth was a struggle for me also. I stopped playing it when I got to Cosmo Canyon.

They think that the old JRPG style of game isn't popular anymore, which is why they've been making it more action-orientated in the past decade. FF16 is just the culmination of that direction.

Back