Final Fantasy XIV European Servers Are Currently Being DDoS Attacked

cageymaru

Fully [H]
The Final Fantasy XIV European servers are currently under a DDoS attack. The developers are looking into how the attacks are being made to formulate a plan for countermeasures. This DDoS attack has been affecting the service of paying customers since 9:09 a.m. (PDT).

Players may be experiencing the following issues. Disconnected from EU data center Worlds. Difficulty logging in to EU data center Worlds. Difficulty accessing, sending, and receiving data from EU data centers.

whaaa i don't like something with my character on a game whaaaa whaaaa ddoss whaaaa ... is all I hear.

Why do people have to be so shitty? I don't understand this level of stupidity .

Hi.

My question has (always) been: why do ("some") people have a space between the concluding word and its ensuing punctuation (usually a period).

but I digress.

dearest apologies, sire. i should be "tolerant" of enthusiasts on their mobile (am i doing this right kyle, chickie baby? ;) ).

The spacebar is the root of all evil in the world. It does not work on the word "a lot" as well. It is what it is.

If this means it keeps those ridicules chocobo's off computer screens or me having to look at emo asian male spiky hairstyles .... good.

QUICK, White Mages, cast Reflect! Black Mages, cast Doom! Where are our Summoners!?
Sorry, currently playing FFT.

Some people just like to watch the world burn.

I like to watch, they like to burn. ;)

Hi.

My question has (always) been: why do ("some") people have a space between the concluding word and its ensuing punctuation (usually a period).

but I digress.

dearest apologies, sire. i should be "tolerant" of enthusiasts on their mobile (am i doing this right kyle, chickie baby? ;) ).
:p

Attachments

• gn.png
    gn.png
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
If this means it keeps those ridicules chocobo's off computer screens or me having to look at emo asian male spiky hairstyles .... good.
I take it that you're a Final Fantasy XIV player and have your character on an EU server, then?

Back