Release date of September 3 revealed.

Steam page:

Last edited:
Didn't the characters in this game all grow up in the same orphanage?

Didn't the characters in this game all grow up in the same orphanage?
Don't think we need spoiler tags for a 20-year old game, so yes. Edea was the guardian of said orphanage.

Last edited:
Don't think we need spoiler tags for a 20-year old game, so yes. Edea was the guardian of said orphanage.

I thought so. That's probably why I never finished it. The idea to me was ridiculous at the time. I may replay it.

I thought so. That's probably why I never finished it. The idea to me was ridiculous at the time. I may replay it.

It could have worked if there was more to it. The whole “equipping GFs messes with your memory” concept was really cool but it’s never followed up on after that moment. The entire orphanage scene amounts to nothing really. It feels like something tacked on last minute, which is a pity as it’s a plot point with a ton of potential.

It makes sense when you play through to the end of the game.
It could have worked if there was more to it. The whole “equipping GFs messes with your memory” concept was really cool but it’s never followed up on after that moment. The entire orphanage scene amounts to nothing really. It feels like something tacked on last minute, which is a pity as it’s a plot point with a ton of potential.
Again, the point of the orphanage is laid bare with the ending. It is very interesting when you tie all the plot points together, in my opinion.

Back