final fantasy tactics on psn

has anyone had a chance to play this one yet. i was just wondering if it was broken or anything because this was prob my favorite ps1 game and i wasted tons of hours playing it. and for 10 buck i was prob going to get it if it isn't broken

I loved this game but if I were to buy it, I'd never play it. I have way too many games in my backlog and they just keep coming. I'm not determined enough to finish them before I buy more. :(

I'm interested to know how FFT runs on the PS3 though.

I haven't checked it out but if you could put it on the psp it would be nice for a long flight/trip or something

I haven't checked it out but if you could put it on the psp it would be nice for a long flight/trip or something

Well there a ways to get it on the PSP. There is a remake for PSP and you can play PS1 games on the PSP through other methods.

don't have it on psn but i do have a greatest hits ps1 version (which should be the same) - still one of the best games i ever played (logged 100+ hours), and having cloud in the game was a nice touch. don't have the save file anymore so i would have to start over from scratch if i just wanted to mess around.

if u wanted an original sealed ps1 copy, you can get it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-T...ames?hash=item3ef51b055f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

lol jk

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
If you want to play FFT on your PSP, buy the PSP port. Much better localization.

don't have it on psn but i do have a greatest hits ps1 version (which should be the same) - still one of the best games i ever played (logged 100+ hours), and having cloud in the game was a nice touch. don't have the save file anymore so i would have to start over from scratch if i just wanted to mess around.

if u wanted an original sealed ps1 copy, you can get it on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Final-Fantasy-T...ames?hash=item3ef51b055f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

lol jk
haha i may just buy that one right now

As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'm interested to know how FFT runs on the PS3 though.

Every other PS1 game on the store (at least of the half-dozen or so I've bought) plays, looks, and sounds identical to the original, as far as I can tell. Not sure why this would be different.

I have both the original from PS1 and the PSP version.

The PS1 version plays well on the PS3, even scales the resolution well so it doesn't look goofy.

I do love the cut scenes that they put into the PSP version though.

My favorite game of all time. I've played over 500 hours easy on this game and I'm still playing it to date.

I love FFT. Truely a great game.
But after playing many times from begenning to end, the game gets super easy and unchallenging.

So, If you think you're [H] FFT player, try this
It actually makes you play the game tactically, and utilizing many abilities unlike the original.

edit: oops this is about PS3's FFT :p

can anyone say if the PSN version of FFT has that sound sync issue that the PSP remake had? i absolutely cant stand listening or playing anything that doesnt have the sounds and animations synced correctly. i played my first fight on the psp FFT and once i heard that sync problem i shut it off and never touched it again.

can anyone say if the PSN version of FFT has that sound sync issue that the PSP remake had? i absolutely cant stand listening or playing anything that doesnt have the sounds and animations synced correctly. i played my first fight on the psp FFT and once i heard that sync problem i shut it off and never touched it again.

It wasn't really the sound, it was the animations suffering from horrible slow down.
That shit was enought to give a 10/10 game a 2/10 score.
I don't know why Squareenix thought this was acceptable for release. WHat a fucking insult to the playerbase.

Back