Fiio E9 Headphone Amp - $28 +freeshipping (Amazon.com)

I got one, only one - I just realized they cancelled half of my order from sound around.

Anyone get two? If it makes my cans sing I may have to get another.

My order from Micca was a D3 DAC, as they've said; I've already set up the return, since I don't really have a use for this.

Mine was cancelled from Micca on friday. Still got the $28 charge on my card. :( Amazon has no record of the charge.

I wish I had gotten in on this one, I have an E5 I use on my computer at work and it helps out a bit with my Sure E4cs

My order was cancelled. I did the customer service chat. The rep was a complete ass hole to me. Said it was the sellers fault and not Amazon's for fucking up the price.

My amazon account is over 10 years old. I'm constantly reminded why I buy less and less crap from amazon.

My order arrived today, ended up with an E9. Order was from Sound Around Special Inc.

E9 confirmed from Comp-u-land.

Also, what's the best way to get signal from a stand-alone DAC? Through the line-in?

Last edited:
Follow up, received 2x D3's. They came in an 18" x 8" x 8" box ... not exactly efficient on their part.

Trying to get promotional credit. If not, oh well, I figured (see my original post) this was an error. Rarely do things get undercut that much. I didn't really need'em anyways, I'll go back to using my Yamaha HT receiver for my headphones (I found it on the side of the road, someone trashed it because it was missing the volume knob .. score! Fun fact, the cap of a standard BIC pen fits the key hole for the knob perfectly).

In for some.

Items Ordered Price
1 of: FiiO L9 L-Shaped Line Out Dock (LOD) Cable For iPod and iPhone [Electronics]
Condition: New
Sold by: EMUSIC ENTERPRISE INC (seller profile)
$14.88

- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

1 of: FiiO E9 Desktop Headphone Amplifier and Dock for E7 USB DAC [Electronics]
Sold by: SMICORP INC (seller profile)
$111.95

1 of: FiiO E7 USB DAC and Portable Headphone Amplifier (Black) [Electronics]
Sold by: GateShop LLC (seller profile)
$88.95

In for some.

Sorry this is OT but Holy shit... SKiZZ as in Undernet #car_audio in the 90's and early 00's SKiZZ?

Ok back on Topic.. I still got a charge of $28 on my card despite the cancelled order. It's been nearly a week. Fuckers. :mad:

My order was cancelled. I did the customer service chat. The rep was a complete ass hole to me. Said it was the sellers fault and not Amazon's for fucking up the price.

My amazon account is over 10 years old. I'm constantly reminded why I buy less and less crap from amazon.

Wow, entitled much? Everyone crying about not being able to take advantage of and exploit a glitch - you got exactly what you deserved.

Wow, entitled much? Everyone crying about not being able to take advantage of and exploit a glitch - you got exactly what you deserved.

It's always amusing the bullshit people come up with in these insane (read: price mistake) deal threads.

Sorry this is OT but Holy shit... SKiZZ as in Undernet #car_audio in the 90's and early 00's SKiZZ?

Ok back on Topic.. I still got a charge of $28 on my card despite the cancelled order. It's been nearly a week. Fuckers. :mad:

Sure is, the one and only.

See PM.

Welp, I got the email shipped confirmation, let's see what actually arrives.

It's always amusing the bullshit people come up with in these insane (read: price mistake) deal threads.

The righteous indignation that occurs with any price mistake deal is always entertaining. When my order showed up and it was also a D3. I'm probably going to return it since I already have a gamma2

Mine is sitting at my door stop. Let's see what arrives when I get home at lunch.

Back