Fight Night 3 - Xbox 360

TomJesusBrady

Limp Gawd
Guys how do you change controller configs for online play. I can't seem to figure it out. I have it saved for config 3 on profile but when i go online its always config 1. I would play config 1 if everyone else did but i see most ppl like to use the buttons and I cant blaim them, its more responsive and faster.

Thanks

Go into your online settings. Go into gameplay settings.

It's the only setting you can change... Shouldn't miss it :)

And the stick is much more responsive once you master it.

thanks for info, what bothers me with the stick is for some reason when i fight on the left side of ring its responsive for me but when i have to go on right side its not. Im sure its probally b/c I learned always fighting on left side. But its damn annoying

thanks again

you gotta master the stick from both sides
:)
You've got a long way to go grasshopper

Anyone who's looking for a challenge play the game on hard against a great boxer.

The kind of matches you end up with are so epic that they are only rivaled by the fights from the Rocky Movies...we're talking 15 rounds of brutal epic fighting.

I had a match last night that only lasted 7 rounds before I got my ticket punched... but the intensity of the match is unrivaled by other games IMO. This game definiately is excellent.

Once again I'm loving this game... Had a buddy come over last night and we played for like 3 hours straight heads up matches. Good time.

Back