Fifa 10 or NHL 10?

ScYcS

2[H]4U
Darn i can't decide which one to get for the PS3......

Anyone have both and can give me the heads up which one is a must-have and which one is not? I have no other Hockey or soccer game right now, so no previous gen title either.

I'd vote for FIFA (which I have), but I don't have NHL so I can't really compare them. FIFA is a really solid game though, and I'd highly recommend it.

Last edited:
NHL 10 is great, and the added bonus is that the developers actually support the product and tweak things after launch. The game had a tuner set update last month (lets them change most settings without a patch) and there's a full patch scheduled for November 5 to address some balance issues and tweak some other settings. The game is already more balanced than it was in 09 though.

NHL is one of my favorite games each year. Go with that for sure FIFA is soccer btw if you didnt know that.

I would go on the PSN store and get the demo for both and try them for yourself and choose which you like.

Personally i prefer FIFA 10 over NHL.

(and I'm Canadian) :)

NHL is one of my favorite games each year. Go with that for sure FIFA is soccer btw if you didnt know that.

I'm german....yeah i know that FIFA is soccer. ;)

I might just get both and sacrifice my Uncharted 2 purchase instead. I sense more playability out of these two and Uncharted 2 can be a rental.

Ive got both for 360. The FIFA demo doesnt do justice to the full game. I vote FIFA, but NHL is worth having if you fall in to some more cash.

Ive got both for 360. The FIFA demo doesnt do justice to the full game. I vote FIFA, but NHL is worth having if you fall in to some more cash.

It's not that bad cash wise. My son and I both get one game from BB and the third is free, so either way, i get one of them for nothing.

Back