FFXV footage.

I think you meant XV but I hope this game will be released on PC so I don't have to purchase a PS4. The tech demo was very impressive and this open world FF looks extremely fun.

LoL dat edit.

Haven't been so hyped for a FF game since 7. It looks like it will be great. Hope it does turn out that way.

I was hyped, but I have already sold my PS4. Game isn't getting released until Q4 I think? If the hype is real maybe I'll pick it up, but hopefully they put it on pc.

i would call type-0 HD a remake instead of simple port
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hTAXATdxac

i paid way more than $60 for a import on psp and it was worth every penny..

Yeah, no.
TYPE 0 is an old PSP game from 2009. And it looks like a PSP game. No remake is worth $60 now a days, except this game since SE thinks they can get away with it since they are including the FFXV demo.
I think it's insane they are trying this, but we will see how it sells. I doubt it makes the numbers they are expecting. Fans were rabbid until the shots came out. Now a lot don't care about Type 0 anymore.
The demo is to compensate for the 'meh' reception TYPE 0 now has.

Realm Reborn was terrible in the fact that the story was entirely a delivery boy mission. I couldn't stand it! Dungeons were great, classes, physics, everything was fun. Then there was the story of running back and forth like a little point a to b do-this bitch.. I had to cancel ;(

I didn't make it through the full 30 days of ARR before I knew I couldn't care less about the game. It seemed ok, but not enough to spend $15 a month on.

Yeah, no.
TYPE 0 is an old PSP game from 2009. And it looks like a PSP game. No remake is worth $60 now a days, except this game since SE thinks they can get away with it since they are including the FFXV demo.
I think it's insane they are trying this, but we will see how it sells. I doubt it makes the numbers they are expecting. Fans were rabbid until the shots came out. Now a lot don't care about Type 0 anymore.
The demo is to compensate for the 'meh' reception TYPE 0 now has.

i'm not trying to argue the price point. I agree that this should have been like $40
i'm just saying that it's pretty damn good RPG and it doesnt look anything like a psp game

Realm Reborn was terrible in the fact that the story was entirely a delivery boy mission. I couldn't stand it! Dungeons were great, classes, physics, everything was fun. Then there was the story of running back and forth like a little point a to b do-this bitch.. I had to cancel ;(

Hi, welcome to MMOs.

We're not going to just hand you the meat and potatoes at once.

Back