FFVII in IOS

VladDracule

[H]ard|Gawd
There was a bunch of talk regarding the FFVII remake previously, however i just discovered the original was ported over to IOS,

I for one love it when they port great classics like this to tablets

I don't. They tend to lock the save file to the game itself. Meaning, a bad update can erase your save file.

It happened with me on Chrono Trigger. Never again.

I don't. They tend to lock the save file to the game itself. Meaning, a bad update can erase your save file.

How many times can I play the same game?

I guess it sucks having a decent memory.

I dont get porting console games to phone/tab at all. No tactile feedback for the controller is necessarily going to make it a worse experience to play unless the ui and control system is completely overhauled. Sure you can connect a controller to it, but then you might as well just be playing it on a laptop. That said, the only thing that pleasantly surprised me about this particular port is that it includes a free stat maxing function. Not that I would want to use it, but it is nice to see a cheat included in a game that is NOT paid dlc. Remember when cheat codes were a thing? Ah memories...

This has iCloud support, so no worries there. As long as you're backing up your save occasionally, you'll be fine.

I dont get porting console games to phone/tab at all. No tactile feedback for the controller is necessarily going to make it a worse experience to play unless the ui and control system is completely overhauled. Sure you can connect a controller to it, but then you might as well just be playing it on a laptop.

I don't really need tactile feedback from the controller to play a turn-based RPG. I could see some of the game's action sequences being tricky though.

Back