FF

I had a similar Skylake 17.3 MSI gaming laptop. It was great until I dropped an entire 20 ounce cup of coffee on it..

Last edited:
That looks brand new - hexacore to boot! Why're you selling bro?

/wantbutnotneedbump

That looks brand new - hexacore to boot! Why're you selling bro?

/wantbutnotneedbump

usyed1 has a long history of selling high end laptops. If I remember correctly he has buyers lined up outside of the US where it is cheaper for those individuals to import these laptops rather than buying them locally. Some of the ones we see for sale here are because a buyer changed their mind or something fell through. I bought a nice i7 6700 CPU from usyed1 over a year ago for a great price.

I've been tempted time and time again to pick up a laptop from him but I just can't justify it. He's a great mod on /r/hardwareswap on Reddit as well!

Bump for one of the most powerful laptops I've seen on here for sale. Passmark is over 12k on that cpu and single thread is 2300+! (y)

FYI usyed1 the picture link doesn't work for me. Just takes me to pictures of your other random stuff.

Usyed1 is a bastard! He always makes me want to spend my money!!! Joking aside, great guy .

Nice! I've actually been in the market for a gaming laptop with a 1060. I would jump on this but it's still a bit out of my price range.

Free bump!

Bump for a nice laptop at a great price. If I didn't already have a gaming laptop with a 1070 ... :-D

Great seller, I buy all my laptops through him. Always helping me find the best deals. Buy this stuff so I don't!!

I have not paid for the MSI yet, however we have agreed on terms (which includes a trade).

Edit: just did that.

Last edited:
I want it - pending one final confirmation from usyed1

EDIT:

$999 payment sent to usyed1 's paypal for the Alienware 15.

Last edited:
Back